Angelo Church Publish time 2024-8-24 15:32

Hum Lounge Restaurant, a popular restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City, experience a fairy tale world

Hum Lounge Restaurant, a popular Vietnamese restaurant in Ho Chi Minh, is finally here!
It really feels different at night. It is a popular restaurant. It is so photogenic. It seems to be in the fairy tale world of Hobbits.

Environment:
Located in the bustling area of ​​the city center. As soon as I got off the car, I saw a beautiful lady taking pictures at the door. I can only say that it is too charming. When I saw it for the first time, I thought of the fairy tale town in New Zealand. I really want to be a Hobbit and live in the fairy tale world for a day.

Layout:
It is mainly divided into three floors. The first floor: mainly sells some handmade furniture, essential oil aromatherapy, organic dried vegetables, accessories... I can't take my eyes away. The second floor: It is a vegetarian restaurant called hum, which is the same as the hum cafe next door. The dishes served are the same. You can choose as you like. The third floor: It is a fusion restaurant called man moi. We ate at this restaurant this time~

Service: The service staff can speak English and are very enthusiastic~ They will also remind us in a friendly way that the amount of food we ordered is enough.

Dishes:
Roasted pork neck: fat but not greasy, roasted at just the right temperature, the surface is charred but the juice is very rich when you bite it ~ with the basil next to it, it is perfect.
Tomato stewed beef with glutinous rice: a bit like the North African egg, haha, I have to say that the combination of glutinous rice, chives and a bite of meat creates a new spark!
Pan-fried duck with figs: the duck is tender, and the figs next to it are the finishing touch~~
Passion fruit and pomelo salad: passion fruit is used as a container, pomelo meat is peeled and added with soul sauce, sour and sweet appetizer~~
Organic vegetable platter: healthy, no problem!
Mushroom clam porridge: fresh and fresh ~ overshadowed by the Chaoshan girl next to it ~ this should be a high praise
Longan and lotus seed soup: Each longan is pitted and stuffed with lotus seeds, which cleverly neutralizes the sweetness of the longan and the bitterness of the lotus seeds, refreshing and greasy~

Banana ice cream: There are large banana pulps in the ice cream, and the toppings are coconut shreds and peanuts, which increase the flavor and layering~ It feels like ordering one ice cream and eating three desserts~~

Finally, thank you for bringing us to the Treasure Restaurant. To paraphrase her words: happiness is the most important thing~~~~Everything is valuable when you are happy, and continue to explore the little happiness in life

Restaurant name: Hum, Lounge & Restaurant
Restaurant address: 34 Vö Vǎn TÃn, PhuÃng 6, Quân 3, Thà nh phà Hà Chí Minh 70000, Vietnam

Pages: [1]
View full version: Hum Lounge Restaurant, a popular restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City, experience a fairy tale world