Martha Barrett Publish time 2024-8-24 15:23

Giraffe Osaka Bar in Dotonbori, Osaka, Latin American music style disco

In addition to delicious food and wine, nightclubs are also worth experiencing in Dotonbori, Osaka. Before coming here, I heard through search that there is a nightclub called Giraffe Osaka in Dotonbori, which is known as the No. 1 nightclub in Osaka and is right next to Dotonbori, so I rushed there excitedly at around 11pm. But when I followed the address indicated by Google maps, I found that there was no Giraffe Osaka at all. There was only a nightclub called Gala resort 2023 at the original address. I hesitated for a long time and didn't know what to do. Later, I asked the bartender on the first floor, and he said that Giraffe Osaka was on the third floor. I went up to the third floor with doubts, and the guy at the door said that Giraffe Osaka had changed its name, and the new store at the original address was called Gala resort 2023. Well... since I'm here... let's give it a try.

Let me tell you about my experience. The day I went there was a Saturday night, and the entrance fee was probably more expensive than usual. There was also price discrimination, 1,000 yen for female guests and 3,000 yen for male guests, and both were given a free drink. This price seems to change. When I was about to leave, there were more people, and I found that the electronic screen at the door showed that the ticket price of 1,000 yen for female and 3,000 yen for male was no longer free of drinks.

After paying the ticket, the guy will stamp on your hand, and you can enter and exit the bar freely. When I first went there at 11 o'clock, the popularity was obviously not high, and it was a bit sparse. Originally, the third and fourth floors were all theirs, but compared with the previous Giraffe Osaka, it seems to have shrunk. Anyway, the music on the third floor was not very suitable for my appetite, and I couldn't jump up. I changed to the fourth floor, which was more Latin style, and it was suitable for my appetite, and it was a bit high. After 12 o'clock, there were more people, and I was happier. When I was about to leave at one o'clock, there was already a long line at the door, which was a bit like the first nightclub.

The overall atmosphere was not bad, about half of the faces were Asian, and about half were Western. To be honest, it is not as good as what the online marketing accounts say. The looks of the guys and girls who come here are just slightly above average. It is really impossible to have an experience like the one in Shanghai that amazes everyone. Just have fun and experience it, and don't have any extra thoughts.

Girls, please pay attention to safety. Friendly reminder, the nightclub has a complex staff, and there are many evil spirits. Although the overall security in Japan is very good, some drunken evil spirits do not know manners and take advantage of the opportunity to take advantage of you. I witnessed someone being harassed by a white trash. Although the strong and thick-armed security guards soon appeared on the dance floor to pay attention, it was still very frustrating to be spoiled by others.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Giraffe Osaka Bar in Dotonbori, Osaka, Latin American music style disco