Shirley Ellis Publish time 2024-8-24 15:33

Makino Chaya, Lotte Tower 31, Seoul, seafood buffet, crabs are very delicious

This buffet restaurant is called Makino Tea House 마키노차야. It is a chain seafood buffet restaurant with 5 stores in Seoul. The price of each store is different, and of course the ingredients are different. The environment and location of the store determine the price. The one I went to was the most expensive, with a dinner of 125,000 won, because it is on the 31st floor of Seoul Tower, the tallest building in Seoul. You can see the Han River, night view, cars, buildings, and light shows. As a professional foodie, I have eaten in buffet restaurants of all sizes no less than 100 times. My heart is bleeding and my stomach is rebelling. The crabs in this restaurant are really worth eating! Just for the crabs!

Recommended points:

1. Location and environment: 31st floor of Gangnam Jamsil Seoul Tower, a good choice for a date to see the night view.

2. Friends who love crabs and sashimi can go and try it! The desserts are super delicious, you must try everything! The freshly squeezed orange juice is unique.
3. Reservation system, limited number of people, no need to queue up to pick up food, focus on dining experience, have you ever seen a buffet without queuing?

Disadvantages: The shrimp is not fresh enough, there are not many dishes, only half a lobster per person, dinner time is 6 to 9 o'clock

Restaurant address: 300, 31st Street, Nam-gu, Seoul

Restaurant name: Makino Tea House (마키노차야)

You need to make an appointment in advance by phone or website. There is a counter on the 1st floor of Seoul Tower. You can go to the 31st floor by taking the sign and swiping the card. Business hours, prices for each time period, and reservation phone number are in the last picture.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Makino Chaya, Lotte Tower 31, Seoul, seafood buffet, crabs are very delicious