Owen Attlee Publish time 2024-8-24 15:15

Travel to Akihabara and visit Mandarake CoCoo and SURUGAYA SPECIALTY STORE

I went to Akihabara, Tokyo, Japan, alone. I didn't watch anime, but just visited the specialty shops.
My partner thought it was too casual, but I thought it was just to learn about the culture and take a look. We talked about it later and it was fine. There is nothing fun in Tokyo, Japan, but I think this place is unique. I went to a few shops.

1. Mandarake CoCoo まんだらけ CoCoo: It's just a figurine shop. I've only seen it, but not the others, so I just looked at it and left.

2. SURUGAYA SPECIALTY STORE 駿河屋 秋葉原館: Anime peripherals, figurines. There are special exhibitions on the sixth and seventh floors.

3. Love Merci ラブメルシー: Ladies are not allowed on the first two floors. It's more amazing to go around the first few floors.

4. at home cafe: Cute girls will serve you food! Drinks! Take photos! Many European-looking people, both men and women, come to check in! It's just an ordinary restaurant! But the service is very good, and they will happily chat with you. I don't speak Japanese, so I can't chat, but the Japanese otaku next to me took out his accumulated photo album, which contained more than 30 group photos. How much did you spend? !

Pages: [1]
View full version: Travel to Akihabara and visit Mandarake CoCoo and SURUGAYA SPECIALTY STORE