Elaine Aldridge Publish time 2024-8-24 22:43

Galaxy Club, a luxurious and secret bar with high-end sound and music

It is no exaggeration to say that Galaxy Club has broken my impression of luxurious bars in Boracay. If you don’t have a local to lead the way, you may hardly know the existence of this secret high-end bar! You need to make an appointment to go to Galaxy Club, because each seat has a minimum consumption calculation. After the appointment, Galaxy Club will send a special car to the fixed meeting place and then take the guests to the bar that night. Our meeting place this time is McDonald's in Boracay. Because it was dark, I couldn’t see the scenery outside the window clearly. I only remember that the car passed an uphill slope within about 10 minutes. Everything was very mysterious, which made me more excited about what everyone said was the highest-level nightclub bar in Boracay.

As soon as I got off the car and looked up, I was stunned by the building. It had a super grand and luxurious appearance, and inexplicably had a murderous aura. It felt very quiet, a bit like visiting a wealthy man's villa.

The passengers in the same car were preparing to enter in order. What surprised me was that 4-5 sturdy security guards immediately appeared at the ticket gate. In addition to the polite body search (females would be searched by female security guards), the next stage would be to check your bags. Any dangerous items or all photographic equipment, such as cameras, video recorders, etc. would be temporarily confiscated and stored. Except for mobile phones, filming was strictly prohibited. This super high-standard security check really made us a little nervous.

After passing through many checkpoints, we officially entered the venue. In the corridor leading to the interior, you can actually hear super high-quality sound music. When you walk in, you will be amazed at the height and area of ​​the place! We reserved a private room seat in the corridor. The editor observed that no matter it is a private room seat or a regular seat, what is very special is that each group of guests will be accompanied by a security guard, so you can definitely find a waiter when you sit down.

The atmosphere here is actually similar to that of Taiwanese nightclubs. What is quite special is that it is different from OM Bar. Most of the customers here are Asian, with Koreans, Chinese, and Taiwanese accounting for the majority. Of course, in addition to the basic equipment of alcohol and food, the audio equipment and lighting equipment are directly checked off by Galaxy Club. What impressed us most was the "table service". Each table is equipped with security guards and dedicated service, so whether it is opening wine, light bottles, ordering food, or delivering food, we don’t need to ask actively. The security guards or waiters are always paying attention to our needs. Even if you go to the restroom, the security guards will help you turn on the lights to light the way.

Of course, we also recommend giving some tips in return for good service. For example, there is a tipping culture in the toilets here. 20 pesos (about NT$13) per time is an encouragement and thank you to them, and they will be very happy!

The nightclub also seemed to adjust the music according to the nationality of the guests present, so we could hear Chinese songs in a nightclub in Boracay, which was amazing! For alcohol, I would especially recommend the apple-flavored San Miguel beer, which is very suitable for girls. My female friend who usually doesn't drink drank three bottles of San Miguel beer at once and said it was delicious. So if you see this brand of beer in Boracay, buy it and try it!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Galaxy Club, a luxurious and secret bar with high-end sound and music