Elma Galsworthy Publish time 2024-8-24 22:52

Cebu, Philippines Cebu Red Light District Nightlife Guide | Cebu Red Light District Price

I love Cebu, both the island and the city. I could write a book about all the amazing things you can do here, from tanning on deserted white sand beaches to swimming with whale sharks.

But that’s not what you want to know, is it?

What you want to know is where you can party and where you can meet hot local girls if you’re a guy. The good news is that Cebu City is one of the best places in the world for singles, probably the second best in the Philippines after Manila.

Because it’s the richest province in the country, it attracts thousands of young Filipinos who are studying or working, especially in one of the many call centers near the IT Park. Since they’re away from their families, these girls enjoy a certain degree of freedom, and you’ll run into many of them in bars and clubs every day.

Even though Cebu City is a tourist hub, the number of foreigners is still low compared to Manila or any major city in Thailand. The most noticeable community is made up of Korean students learning English, followed by the usual backpackers, teachers, executives, and pensioners. To be fair, many of the guys I met didn’t seem to do anything besides chasing girls all day.

Cebu nightlife is pretty straightforward and it only takes a few nights to get familiar with the best venues. The main nightclubs are almost all located in downtown Cebu, with a few in suburban towns like Lapu-Lapu and Mandaue.

The main nightlife areas are Fuente Osmena Circle (Mango Square) and Mango Avenue (another name for General Maxilom Avenue). This is a lower-middle class party area with a dozen bars and clubs lined up next to each other. Your first time in Cebu, you'll probably find everything you need. It can get a bit seedy at night, but with maids and freelance prostitutes chasing clients until the early morning hours.

As you head east of Fuente Circle, from Alaya Mall to Mandaue City, there are more expensive venues such as IT Park, Cyberpark, and City Time Square. There are more upper class Filipinos here, including the most gorgeous girls. There are other party areas such as Colon, the local red light district. The latter doesn't have a very good reputation at night so I recommend you stay clear.

Dating Girls in Cebu

While there is widespread prostitution (and sex tourism) in Cebu, you also have hundreds of normal girls who can be dated fairly easily. Girls in clubs usually come with friends and may not always be receptive if you try to approach them. For this reason, I recommend going to dating sites and apps for girls. Tinder works well and you will get a lot of opportunities to meet girls.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Cebu, Philippines Cebu Red Light District Nightlife Guide | Cebu Red Light District Price