Conrad Rebecca Publish time 2024-8-24 22:52

Bikini bar rankings in Cebu Island, Philippines, Miss Hanabi is young, sexy and beautiful

In Cebu Island, the most representative nightclub is the bikini bar. The bikini bar here is actually a Go-Go bar. Unlike the Go-Go bars in other parts of the Philippines, the high-end shops here charge 200-300P for tickets.

In the Go-Go bars in the Philippines, there are two ways to pay for sex. In the capital Manila, if you take a girl out of the shop, you have to pay both the BF fee to the shop and the hourly fee to the girl; the hourly fee is divided into short hours and long hours. Like the charging method of Go-Go bars in Thailand, the price is also high. In local cities such as Cebu, Angeles, Subic, and Puerto Galera, another charging method is adopted, only the BF fee is charged, and the girls do not charge hourly fees, so there is no such thing as long hours or short hours. How long the girl stays with the customer is entirely up to the girl herself. Compared with Manila, the sex service fee of Go-Go in local cities is much cheaper. The following is the comparative ranking of Go-Go bars in Cebu Island compiled by the author after field investigation.

The first place for bad reviews: "PLANET-X"

There are many bikini bars, KTVs, and clubs on the bustling Mango Ave in Cebu. "PLANET-X" is a very representative bikini bar, but the author has a very bad impression of it, mainly because the store owner seriously cheated customers and charged me 500P in the form of tickets. As mentioned above, high-end bikini bars in Cebu charge 200-300P for tickets. PLANET-X is a popular bikini bar. It should not charge tickets, but it charged me 500P when I checked out. If I didn't ask, the store owner would not give any explanation.

In bikini bars in Cebu, guests have to sign the bill every time they order a drink. But at PLANET-X, after I ordered the second drink, the waiter thought I was a little confused after drinking, and did not bring the bill at all, but secretly wrote down the double amount.

【PLANET-X】Details

Store name: PLANET-X BAR AND GRILL
Business hours: 20:00-2:30
Beer: 100P
Drinks for women: 250P
Sex with girls: 4500P

Second worst review: High-end store "ARENA"

In ARENA, the facilities are luxurious and the ladies dance on a beautiful stage.

However, the author has a very bad review of this store. It is more of an entertainment place than a love place. The atmosphere is really good while drinking and watching the show, but both the drinks and the sex bills are surprisingly expensive. Almost all the ladies are experienced professional prostitutes. And there are many hermaphrodites among them. Some ladies come up to massage your shoulders without your consent, and ask you for tips in less than 2 minutes. From entering the store to leaving the store, this kind of tip harassment is everywhere, which is annoying!

【Arena】Details

Address: 3rd Ave, Cebu City, Cebu
Business hours: 20:00-3:00
Tickets: 300P
Beer: 300P
Drinks for girls: 500-700P
Sex with girls: 9600P for girls in Manila, 8600P for girls in Cebu.

Third bad review: Volvo

I don’t like Volvo because there is no fixed price here, and the girls will look at people’s expressions and serve according to their tastes. They will charge a lot of money when they see new customers, and they have no moral integrity at all. You have to buy wine for girls, and you can also buy wine for girls, and you can touch and kiss her when you buy wine for girls; I’m afraid that even the sketch actor Xiao Shenyang can’t understand why he buys wine for his 50-year-old aunt.

Details of Volvo (prices are for reference only, you may be cheated)

Address: 306 F. Ramos St, Cebu City
Tickets: 100P
Beer: 100P
Drinks for women: 300P
Sex with girls: 4000P

Best shop No.1: "Hanabi"

The ladies are all very nice, and there is a karaoke room in the shop. The one-hour package in the room is 2000P. If you are satisfied with the lady, you can take her out of the shop. Unlike other Go-Go, the ladies here will not be perfunctory after arriving at the guest's hotel. After playing with the guests for 1-2 hours, they will accompany the guests until dawn, and then find excuses to go home early.

Details of Hanabi

Address: 888 A.S Fortuna Street, Mandaue City
Business hours: 19:00-3:00
Karaoke room: 2000P/hour
Sex with girls: 4000-6000P

Second best shop: "East Paris KTV"

Formerly known as Las Vegas. It is right next to SM Mall. The shop is luxuriously decorated and the ladies are first-class, worthy of being a high-end shop. The biggest highlight of this shop is that although it is a Go-Go bar, you can have sex in the shop, and the shower facilities in the sex room are complete.

Details of East Paris KTV

Address: F., Cabahug Street, Cebu City
Opening hours: 20:00-3:00
Ticket price: 200P
Beer: 150P
Ladies' drinks: 600P
VIP room usage fee: 1000P
Sex with girls: 6000-9000P

The third best shop: high-end shop "Ferrari"

The ladies are of high level, outgoing and enthusiastic, and actively solicit customers. Although it is a high-end shop, the charges are very reasonable.

Ferrari details

Address: Tulips, A.S. Fortuna St, Tipolo, Mandaue City, 6014 Cebu
Tickets: 100P
Beer: 100P per cup
Drinks for ladies: 300P
Sex with girls: 5000-8000P

Fourth best shop: "Mermaid"

Mactan Island is a small island connected to Cebu Island, where there are many resort hotels. If you live in Mactan Island, you don't need to go to Cebu Island, you can go to the local bikini bar Mermaid to experience it.

Club Mermaid details

Address: M.L. Quezon National Highway, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Sex ​​with girls: 5000P
Pages: [1]
View full version: Bikini bar rankings in Cebu Island, Philippines, Miss Hanabi is young, sexy and beautiful