Agatha Leighton Publish time 2024-8-24 22:43

Clark Angeles City Red Light District, Balibago's colorful world

Since we are already in Angeles City, how can we not go to the legendary Balibago Flower Street to see the world? Yuki's friends just happened to be returning to Taiwan, so there was a good reason to hold a farewell party at the Flower Street.

▲The entrance of Go Go Bar. Later we went to this Club Atlantis!!

Here you can see all kinds of Go Go Bars, and there are photos for you to choose from. There are all kinds of girls, tall, short, fat, and thin. There is always one you like. Skinny, big-breasted, big-butted, coquettish, etc.

▲The style and theme of each shop are very interesting. You can see many ladies soliciting customers on the street.

The so-called Go Go Bar is a group of barmaids wearing very little clothes or bikinis and posing to the music on the stage. If the customer likes the girl, he will ask the waiter to ask the girl to come to the private room to chat and order a Lady Drink for her. However, the ladies in this kind of shop usually have other intentions, but mainly hope that the customer can "take her out" to make more money.

▲Secretly filmed the inside of Go Go Bar (the mamas inside didn’t allow us to film)

The quality of the ladies in Go Go Bar varies greatly, which makes Yuki a little disappointed. Although they are wearing cool clothes, some of them have their belly fats almost overflowing. There are all kinds of tall, short, fat and thin... but it’s not my order.

We ordered a lady who we thought was the most beautiful in the place to come up and sit with our friend, but we didn’t expect that our friend was even more shy than the ladies in the store, and the result was such a jealous scene.

▲The lady was very dedicated, and immediately performed a big split and hot dance d(‘v`●)

Yuki had seen others make it rain in a nightclub in Les Vegas before and found it very enjoyable. p.s Make it rain simply means to spend money, and most of the nouveau riche or people who like to show off use this to show off their strong financial resources. It is also common to see customers doing this in strip clubs. I didn't expect that I could become the one who made it rain this time and experience the feeling of being a big boss.

In the United States, the price for making it rain is usually 1 USD (= 30 NT), while in the Philippines, it is 20 Peso (= 14 NTD). Due to the difference in prices, it is no wonder that all the foreigners in the Philippines have become rich.

▲Can you tell what the highlight of this photo is?

After saying goodbye to the Go Go Bar, we went to the local KTV. There were actually Chinese songs, but they were not new songs.

▲You can choose from the ladies in the KTV, just like in a hotel in Taiwan~ Which one do you want to choose?

We thought we could go home and have a good rest after singing at KTV. But we were taken to the next stop, which was basically a nightclub tour. This place is called Juliana, which not only has ladies sitting at the counter but also has wonderful live band performances, which is completely different from the previous two places.

▲The style of this shop is that there is a live band and ladies in blue uniforms. In short, it should be called a uniform live band?

Yuki personally likes Juliana more. It feels more stylish and there are nice Western songs that make me sway along with the music. As a result, we stayed until closing time. Before closing time, the ladies had to sing together before we could go home."

Anyway, I didn't expect that I would visit three nightclubs with completely different styles in one day. I also witnessed the debauchery and noise of the City of Angeles, which is known as the city that never sleeps. But what makes me feel contradictory is that the Philippines is the largest Catholic country in Asia, and prostitution is illegal. In this vague area, there is no sense of etiquette at all. These angels in the City of Angeles are waiting for men to step into this so-called paradise every night.

1. Club Atlantis

Address: 222 Field Avenue, Balibago, Angeles City, 2009 Philippines
Tel: (045) 625-6188
Hours: 7:00 pm to 4:00 am

2. Juliana Theater Lounge

Address: 1st Street Angeles City Balibago, Angeles, Philippines
Hours: 7:00 pm to 3:00 am
Tel: (045) 888-2751 / 625-5731
Pages: [1]
View full version: Clark Angeles City Red Light District, Balibago's colorful world