Nicola Macadam Publish time 2024-8-24 22:36

Angeles City Red Light District Bar Guide: How to Have a Drink with a Girl You Like

When talking about the red-light district in the Philippines, you should think of Clark City. When talking about Clark City, the first thing that comes to mind is the bar! It can be said that if you have not been to a bar, you have not been here. The bars in Angeles City are divided into Korean BAR, American BAR, SPORT BAR, local BAR, GAY BAR, etc. Except for the sports bar (SPORT BAR), basically the gameplay of the other bars is similar.

The difference is:

Korean BAR: Girls are usually 18-24, and the price is the highest among all types of bars, but the appearance is also the most loved by Asian sweethearts.

Beauty BAR: Girls are of a wider age range, usually 18-35, and the price is in the middle of all types of bars. Their looks are more in line with European and American aesthetic standards, such as big butt, big breasts, dark skin (it is also easier to find girls with big bodies here)

Local BAR: Girls are usually 18-21, and the price is the lowest among all types of bars. Looks depend on luck. You may occasionally find a treasure, but there is one disadvantage: they are usually far away from you.

SPORT BAR: The place with the widest age distribution of girls, and there are also many ladyboys. If beginners come to this kind of bar, it is recommended to drink, chat, and watch football. It is very complicated here, and I am afraid that you will have an accident.

GAY BAR: It is similar to Korean BAR, but the girls are replaced by boys. There are also muscle men showing here. If a girl comes here, she can also order a glass of wine and ask the handsome guy on the stage to come down and touch the girl's breasts. Normally, most BARs are open in the evening, from 4 to 6 o'clock, and some BARs open at 8 o'clock in the evening.

However, Korean BARs are more special, divided into morning BARs and evening BARs.

Morning bar: business hours are about 10-11 am to 3-4 pm , there are fewer girls, but the companionship time is longer (if it is a long time, it will last until the next day)

Late night bar: business hours start from about 4-6 pm, the number of girls is about 10 times that of the early night bar XD

Once you enter the bar, the mama-san will come to take you to your seat. Don't be in a hurry at this time! Send a few brave people to see if you like the girls on the stage. If not, please turn around and change to another room. Don't waste time! Don't waste time! Don't waste time! (It's important, so I said it three times). If you see a girl you like, I suggest you find a seat first, and then invite the girl to come down for a drink. There are usually several types of girls in the bar. You can have long or short time. Only short time, can only accompany drinking (maybe a dancer or just menstruating), before inviting someone to come down for a drink, remember to ask clearly!

Communicate with the girl while drinking a drink. If you can't speak, you can use your body language. I usually touch her legs or... and then kiss her face to see if she will refuse. If you are not satisfied with the interaction with the girl at the moment, quickly choose the next one or go to another place (don't be embarrassed!). During the interaction, confirm with the girl whether the service items and the time of appearance are to your liking. It is best to make all the requirements clear before the appearance to avoid the girl being out of control after the appearance (of course, there is still a chance that she will be out of control).

Of course, there are not only girls here, but also many ways to play. In addition to bringing girls out in the bar, many of us will go there as a nightclub. Call 3 girls at a time to accompany you to drink, play games, experience the feeling of being rich, or watch a show.

Next, let's talk about the consumption and tips in the bar. The prices of each bar are slightly different, and the prices provided below are average prices.

Beer: 90 NT dollars
Wine: 180 NT dollars
Drinks for a girl: 210 NT dollars
Long time price: 2700 NT dollars (the girl will accompany you until the next morning)
Short time price: 2400 NT dollars (the girl will accompany you for 3-4 hours)
Rich people give money: Please give 20 PESO (about 12 NT dollars)

Tips (depending on your financial ability, it can only be higher, not lower).

Waiter: 20PESO
Mama: 100PESO (if she helps you choose a girl)
Long-time girl: Please give 500-1000PESO after the end (if the girl asks to leave early, just give her travel expenses)
Short-time girl: Give her travel expenses 1-200PESO

Here are some tips for visiting bars. The girls in the bar are first come first served. If you want to pick the one you like, you have to go early or make an appointment the day before. In the bar, test the points you care about first, don't say that the girl doesn't give you kisses after you go out (you have to test it in there!). Never take a girl to another bar to find other girls, the girl will get angry and leave directly (they are very jealous). The rest is up to you to explore. I can only say that the girls here focus on the feeling of love. If you treat them as your girlfriend, you will get a sweet love in return. So come on, brothers!

Finally, I have sorted out some of the most frequently asked questions by tour members for your reference

Q: The girl here seems to be in love with me, is this true or false

A: I cannot deny that because the girls here are mostly between 18 and 21 years old, they are very love-minded. Usually, as long as you are nice to them, they will want to fall in love with you. But I can only say that it is not absolute, so regardless of whether it is true or not, unless you really want to settle down, please do not be seasick, and do not lend them money (because you can't get it back).

Q: Can I not wear a condom?

A: Some girls can be without a condom, and there is no extra charge, but! You have to be careful of getting sick! Remember to observe and smell first to reduce the risk of getting sick, or ask the tour guide to get liquid condoms and disinfect them.

Q : Is it okay not to tip?

A : The Philippines is a country with a tipping culture. Not tipping is very rude. Don't not tip!

Q : The price is so cheap, can I go with a 3-way or 4-way?

A : Of course, but as I said above, please negotiate in the bar first, otherwise it will be troublesome when you go out

Q : Can we reduce any risks by going with you?

A : First of all, we have lived in the local area for a long time. We basically know all the local shops. Going with us can help you avoid being overcharged, and if the girl runs away without having sex (long time), we can help you refund the money. We can also help you communicate in the bar, take you to the bar to find the girl you like, avoid being scammed, etc. There are many benefits.

Q: Is it okay to go to a bar without a girl?

A: Of course, it is also very enjoyable to go out for a drink and hug a girl. We don’t have to ejaculate every day.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Angeles City Red Light District Bar Guide: How to Have a Drink with a Girl You Like