Rock Coffey Publish time 2024-8-26 02:15

Where are the most popular bars and nightclubs in Sapporo, Hokkaido?

Speaking of Sapporo nightclubs, this is my territory. As one of the five major cities, Sapporo has Susukino, one of the three major entertainment streets. The night here is not inferior to Tokyo! ! There is not only excitement here, but also personality. Although there are not many clubs, the ones I recommend are definitely popular places with their own merits.

No.1 KING XMHUKING

XMHU is a club with a long history and personality. It was a disco club that was popular with my mother-in-law in the 1980s! It was very popular. Later, it was closed for several years due to the economic downturn, until it was revived again in the past two years! It has become the most popular club in Sapporo. Every weekend, it is crowded with people. There are many girls and even more scumbags! This awesome appearance witnessed Japan's bubble economy. Now it has become one of the holy places for young people to pick up girls. Every weekend, there is a long queue when it opens.

The structure of KING XMHU is as unique as its appearance. There are two dance floors. The main dance floor is EDM style. Young people are crowded together. Little girls are looking for happiness, and little boys are waiting for opportunities to chat up. You can see all kinds of weird moves. The other dance floor is HIPHOP style. It is relatively small. It is always HIPHOP. I personally like HIPHOP so I stay here most of the time.

No.2 Riviera

Speaking of this Riviera club, it is simply one of the clubs that cannot be more familiar. It is not as unique as KING XMHU in decoration, but it is a hot gathering place for young people. This should be the club with the most chat up! If you have enough energy, the atmosphere here is enough to make you happy until the morning. Of course, it is best to go on weekends. I don’t know how many times I have been there. I am very familiar with the waiters here. Every time I go there with friends, the waiter will first pour a round of tequila before the happy night begins.

No.3 Precious Hall

This club is different from any other. It has a long history in Sapporo and has produced many famous DJs. The atmosphere here is not the kind of electronic dance music that makes the whole audience excited, but it is a club that pays great attention to sound quality. It can be said that if you want to experience the best sound system in Hokkaido, this is the one!

No.4 BOOTYBooty

This is the club with the most foreigners in Sapporo. The owner and DJ is French and very famous in Sapporo. Booty is mainly famous for its HIPHOP style. No matter when you go in, you can always hear the rhythmic rap. When I went there seven or eight years ago, it was crowded at one or two o'clock. Foreigners came with green eyes to take advantage of any goods. I admired them in my heart! But this place also recorded many of my unbearable past... Oh... I was too young... I still like HIPHOP. If you like the music here, you can also buy the CD recorded by the owner, Sabasch, in the store. I guarantee you will like it.

No.5 JINXSJINXS

This is a new club opened in March 2019, focusing on EDM style. It can be said to be a match for Riviera. It attracted a large number of paripi (party people) when it opened. In just half a year, it has become one of the holy places for picking up girls.

Last weekend, I went to a club with two friends for the first time in a long time. I really feel that if you don’t prepare in advance at this age, you can’t fully enjoy the party. In the end, the two friends came back drunk. The thing that impressed me the most that day was the small buttocks of a little girl dancing Reggae. It was dynamic and sexy, but it was a pity that it was pushed by a pig... What a pity. If you like it, follow me! Real-time dynamics will take you to see the various scenes of the night in Japan. ​​​​​
Pages: [1]
View full version: Where are the most popular bars and nightclubs in Sapporo, Hokkaido?