Odelia Cotton Publish time 2024-8-26 02:11

I’M Onsen Spa Massage in Manila: Relaxing the Body for Exquisite Women

I’M Onsen Spa is the place I miss every day after I return to Taiwan… You can see how miserable it is to return to Taiwan. I really want to complain about Taipei spas. The environment is terrible. If you want to go to a better one, it will cost 5,000. For example, the maternity spa I did in Da’an District costs 2,600-3,000 for an hour. It’s really expensive… Many people can’t even earn 3,000 a day, and they can spend all of it on a one-hour massage in Taipei.

But the spa in Manila is really cheap, very cost-effective, very cool, and very cool!!! I have been thinking that I want to go back to the Philippines to work after giving birth to my baby, hahaha, but I still have to take care of the child, so I can’t go back to have fun

I’M This is a very famous hotel. It also has a nightclub (many young girls love to go there) and delicious food. I have introduced it before staying here. The environment is very good. Now they have launched a Japanese hot spring spa and an all-you-can-eat plan. For detailed prices and items, you can refer to the link: The prices and introductions below are for additional massage + spa items that can be purchased

Hot Oil Treatment
45 minutes. A herbal concoction of coconut and ylang-ylang is applied onto the scalp in a way that will calm your senses. Lauric acid, a major component of coconut, is a fatty acid that easily binds proteins, thus protecting roots and hair strands.

Manicure/Pedicure
45-60 minutes. Find all of the world’s best selling natural and nail friendly polishes with a dynamic range of cutting edge gel and to remove lacquer shades, in trending shades and classic colors. Our nail polishes are safe for children and pregnant women.

Japanese Facial Massage
45 Minutes. An ancient method of healing where pressure point is applied to energy lines of the face to help regulate the flow of energy and bring balance and vigor back.

Xiamen Foot Reflex
45 Minutes. A century-old technique concentrating on acupressure points of the foot and legs aims to rebalance, renew and harmonize the function of the entire body.

Korean Foot Spa
45 Minutes. This treatment allows you to experience profound relaxation. Warmed herbal aromatic oils, a scrub and mask are applied to your feet. We focus on cleansing the entire foot and performing massage techniques, invigorating the senses and the mind, which promotes deep relaxation. A great add-on to your full treatment.

Indian Head and Shoulder
45 Minutes. This specialized treatment focuses on the head, back and shoulder trigger points and dispels tension, relieves headaches and muscle knots.

Eye Care with Scalp Massage
45 Minutes. The eyes are the first place to show fatigue and signs of aging. This skin requires the use of gentle, yet effective eye care treatment to improve elasticity and suppleness. A relaxing massage around the eyes with scalp massage leaves you feeling pampered for the whole day.

Add Ons – Private Bath
Relaxing Tea Bath
20 Minutes. Our relaxing tea bath combined with authentic Japanese green tea blended with natural sea salt boosts immunity, induces sleep and relieves tension brought by stress.

Harmony Flower Bath
20 Minutes. While we may think of roses and jasmine for their iconic red and white colors, their oils can actually reduce swollen spots and redness on the skin. Its calming properties can also help soothe rosacea and eczema. They also symbolize sacredness, purity and spiritual cleansing.

Indulgence Milk Bath
20 Minutes. Cleopatra was definitely onto something when she indulged in a daily beauty treatment milk bath. It turns out the natural lactic acid found in milk is a form of AHA. This acid gently dissolves proteins to exfoliate dead skin cells to reveal fresh, younger looking skin.

Visit us at I’M Onsen Spa for a relaxing massage complete with dinner buffet and access to our Wellness suites (onsen, steam sauna). Package starts at P1950

It's not very convenient to take photos inside, so I took some photos on the official website. The environment is very good, and you can also invite your girlfriends to massage together. The music is also very nice and the smell is very fragrant. When you take a bath, there are some small Japanese items and bags, which I think are very cute. There is also a strong Japanese flavor inside. It is a great place to enjoy.

Pages: [1]
View full version: I’M Onsen Spa Massage in Manila: Relaxing the Body for Exquisite Women