Perry Daisy Publish time 2024-8-26 04:28

BED, Travelodge Nimman, BuriSiri Hotel. Reviews of the three hotels in Chiang Mai

BED, Travelodge Nimman, and BuriSiri Hotel are all near Nimman Road in Chiang Mai. The price is 1000-1500 baht per night. They are very clean, but the facilities and services are somewhat different.

The overall stay experience of these three hotels: BED>Travelodge>BuriSiri

✨BED🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (P1-6)
On Nimman Road, close to Nimman One, convenient for shopping. What I like most is their service and breakfast. The breakfast is rich and delicious, with local characteristics, and it is also convenient for taking pictures! Better than many five-star hotel breakfasts (no exaggeration), there is coffee in the lobby, free ice water in the freezer, unlimited supply of fruits and fast food, and the swimming pool is also very tempting. Get up early to swim and have a beautiful breakfast. It's a perfect day! The service is very good, the staff is very friendly, and they will come to chat and give some travel suggestions. This one is highly recommended!

✨Travelodge Nimman🌟🌟🌟🌟(P7-11)
This hotel opened in April and May this year. The overall decoration style is very special. There are many interior artworks and decorative paintings in the lobby, which is quite stylish! Most of the guests staying here are Chinese. I thought I was back in China. Hahaha. The service is very good. The English of the front desk lady finally doesn't have a strong curry flavor. The front desk also changed coins. The breakfast here tastes average. I hope it can be improved. It is about one or two kilometers away from Nimman Road, but the hotel is very considerate and has a shuttle bus. If you want to go to nearby attractions, tell the front desk and they will take you there for free. It's very convenient! !

✨BuriSiri Hotel🌟🌟(P12-15)
Located next to BED, it should have been an old Internet celebrity store before. The decoration style is European, and the view downstairs is still good. -There are more white people in the hotel, which may have been opened for a long time. The room looks old and small, and the aisle can't even fit two suitcases. The hotel I booked does not include breakfast, but I don't recommend it overall. I plan to go out every day, so I want to find a cost-effective accommodation. If the price difference is not big, I recommend the first two!

Pages: [1]
View full version: BED, Travelodge Nimman, BuriSiri Hotel. Reviews of the three hotels in Chiang Mai