Mona Micah Publish time 2024-8-26 04:48

Taipei Zhongshan Station🧘🏻‍♀️, fly to Bali SPA massage experience in seconds

Located in the busy area of ​​Zhongshan Station, it is hard to imagine that in an apartment, there is a hidden version of the Nanyang Bali style massage space! It is like a paradise that is amazing!

Massage This time I brought my mother to experience it together. I chose the "Strengthening Head Treatment" with "four essential oils" to choose from. The 100-minute massage includes "foot massage". The first ten minutes are foot massage. The masseur has already put the water in place and brought out a plate of three dishes of powder, which are Angelica powder (whitening and moisturizing effect), sea salt and ginger powder (repelling cold and eliminating fatigue). Choose one of the Angelica powder and ginger powder, and put it in the foot bath together with the sea salt. After adjusting the water temperature to the appropriate temperature, start the shoulder and neck massage.

The massage starts from the head, then slowly moves to the shoulders, neck, back, upper limbs and lower limbs. During the process, you will smell the fragrance of the essential oil you choose, which is very healing and relaxing. However, sometimes you will feel pain or soreness when pressing on some sensitive parts. This is normal. You can communicate with the aromatherapist at any time to adjust the force. Finally, a hot towel will be used for hot compresses to help relax the muscles.

Then there is a super beautiful Nanyang rest area, equipped with an afternoon tea bar, which provides free and unlimited tea and snacks, allowing you to relax and replenish more energy.

Relax33 Manor Consumption method:
Manor-style essential oil deep relaxation 100/130 minutes $2480/$3280
Oriental meridian acupressure 100/130 minutes $1880/$2480
60 minutes de-stressing foot massage $1280
100/130 minutes enhanced head/waist professional treatment $2580/$3380

Store: @relax33spa
Address: 11th Floor, No. 2, Section 2, Zhongshan North Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City 10445
Zhongshan Station Exit 3, 250 meters walk about 6 minutes
Tel: 02 2531 2333
Business hours: 10:00 – 01:00

Pages: [1]
View full version: Taipei Zhongshan Station🧘🏻‍♀️, fly to Bali SPA massage experience in seconds