Hugh Flower Publish time 2024-8-27 03:49

Ryukyu beef roasted pork and chicken torijin roasted bird gourmet restaurant

Okinawa is not bad. I strongly recommend the local specialty restaurants. They are absolutely delicious and you won't be cheated.

1. Ryukyu beef, a must-eat barbecue restaurant in Okinawa!

We made an online reservation more than half a month before we came to Okinawa. There were only two seats at 5 o'clock on the day. Onnakan is about 200 meters away. Pay attention to which one you booked to avoid going to the wrong one. You need to call the restaurant to confirm the reservation information on the day. The four of us ordered three special set meals, which included various parts of wagyu and wagyu sushi. It is worth mentioning that the several sauces in the restaurant are homemade. To be honest, the taste of wagyu is not worse than that of the barbecue restaurant in Tokyo. If you only eat one barbecue in Okinawa, it is strongly recommended to stay here.

2. Chicken barbecue, we continued barbecue the next day

Because my brother was not satisfied with the barbecue on the first day, this restaurant is right at the door of halekulani. There were still seats when we entered at 6 o'clock that day, but it was full later. Compared to the first one, this one is more family-style and affordable. It is all local Ishitsugi Wagyu, as well as some pork and vegetables. However, it is still recommended to eat only beef. There are also many types of local Awamori. My father and I usually only drink sake, so the taste of Awamori is not very good. Overall, compared to the first one, if you live nearby and don’t want to go far, it is still worth a try.

3. 鷄尽torijin, a highly recommended yakitori restaurant!

This restaurant is in the Kokusai-dori First Makishi Public Market, and it is not easy to find on foot. After arriving, we were not allowed to sit down because we did not make a reservation. Coincidentally, the Chinese guy who lives next door in Tokyo asked us to sit at the same table. In the end, the guy helped us pay the bill, thanks to Mr. Sato. Although this restaurant does not have many dishes, only chicken parts and some side dishes, but none of the dishes are bad. The chicken skin and cartilage are unique, and it is definitely better than any yakitori in the country. The crispy shell is tender and juicy. In today's words, the chicken has the taste of chicken. In addition, Oyakodon is a must-order for children. I strongly recommend friends in Naha to try it. Because the store is small, it is best to make an appointment in advance.

4. In addition, the Yoshimi raw beef rice bowl on the second floor of Parco City is not good or bad. If you come to Parco for shopping, you can try the restaurant. It is recommended to avoid the conveyor belt sushi on the third floor. Although the chou-chou rice balls on Kokusai Street are freshly made, they are still a little different from the musubi rice balls in Hawaii. Finally, no matter which city you go to in Japan, when you don’t know what to eat, it’s definitely right to have a bowl of Ichiran! I gave up the popular Nuomu in Okinawa because there were too many people queuing. If you live in Onna, it is recommended to try it during the day.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Ryukyu beef roasted pork and chicken torijin roasted bird gourmet restaurant