Ursula Roland Publish time 2024-8-27 04:15

Ho Chi Minh 1604 BLANC Music Restaurant🍴, Experience Food and Happiness

I went to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam for a trip and stayed there for a month. I highly recommend this 1604 BLANC music restaurant. This restaurant is the one I go to the most and the happiest one. Whenever I feel average, I go there to eat, and the depressed mood is swept away! The music is nice, the food is not bad, and the price is not high, about the same as Chinese 🇨🇳 restaurants, about 15-20 US dollars per person.

That day, the three of us drank two bottles of beer, ordered salmon sashimi, a large portion of barbecue, a fruit plate and three dishes, and the total consumption was about 60 US dollars. The main sashimi is more expensive, close to 20 US dollars. The barbecue is really big, and two people only need one. The other dishes are quite cheap and worth going.

I ordered a lot of dishes, all of which are delicious. After 9 o'clock every night, the music will be loud, and then you will see everyone unconsciously stand up and dance together, drink, laugh at each other without boundaries, sing and dance. In the end, everyone will stand at the table to dance and party.

People often hold birthday parties, proposals, confessions, etc. here because the atmosphere is so good. Every time I dine here, I will be infected unconsciously. This is the happiest and most relaxing restaurant I have ever eaten. Be sure to go to the party early, otherwise there will be no seats. It is full every day and there are many locals.

If you want to watch others have fun quietly, choose to sit on the second floor by the fence. If you want to party, have fun and meet friends, choose the first floor decisively. Invincible happiness. It is recommended to arrive at the restaurant between 6 and 7 pm. Search the restaurant name on Google for navigation.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Ho Chi Minh 1604 BLANC Music Restaurant🍴, Experience Food and Happiness