Ingemar Raglan Publish time 2024-8-28 03:28

Osaka's Japanese-style Garden Hotel Leica Q3, a hidden urban classic beauty

A Japanese garden hidden in the center of Osaka. I accidentally discovered it in 2019. Due to the epidemic, it was postponed and turned into a special experience today. Zen residences originated from China and spread to Japan. The landscape grammar and spatial layout pursue people's calmness and concentration and free release. For example, tea rooms, private hot springs, bamboo mats, fences, roller curtains...all allow people to let go of their guard and release their grievances and then go far. "If people can always be pure, the world will return to them." This is the case.

The homestay is called carpe diem. After checking it out, it probably means "When the flowers are in bloom, you must pick them, don't wait until there are no flowers to pick branches." You still need to check in and experience it yourself. Only booking is accepted, so it will still maintain a good experience at present. If you are interested, please follow me and I will help you connect.

Hotel name: Leica Q3
Hotel address: Kalupediem 〒536-0024 Osaka Prefecture Osaka City Joto District Nakahama 3-2-14 Kalupediem

Pages: [1]
View full version: Osaka's Japanese-style Garden Hotel Leica Q3, a hidden urban classic beauty