Jerry Brewster Publish time 2024-8-28 03:59

St. Regis Jakarta Hotel, with live piano music in the lobby at night

This business trip was very temporary, and I couldn't think too much when booking a hotel. I decisively chose St. Regis - the price was right, it was close to the company, and it made up for the regret of not being able to go before. I have to say that the entrance of the hotel is still quite imposing, especially at night, it is full of luxury. The lobby is very comfortable. It is said that there will be piano performances, but I was busy moving bricks and didn't have a chance to watch it. From the moment I arrived at the door, everyone was so polite that I was embarrassed to be greeted. The check-in process was also very smooth, with a welcome drink + cold towel + some small talk, which was very comfortable.

I personally think that the room is still small, much smaller than the St. Regis in Kuala Lumpur where I stayed before, but it is very new, and there is a small balcony in each room, but it's a pity that there is no view outside the window. The breakfast is amazing, with about ten dishes for single order. I personally think that steak toast and beef dumpling soup are very good. The buffet area is also not sloppy, with regular local dishes, Western food, snacks, juice area and dessert area.

We also went to St Regis Bar one night. The atmosphere was great and there were resident singers. However, please note that there is a smoking area inside, which may smell a bit like cigarettes. I still didn't make much use of the butler service this time, but! I would like to give a special compliment to the waiter Rifai. Finally, someone noticed my water intake and gave me a few more large bottles of water. Finally, I didn't have to keep asking the front desk for water.

To sum up, I was very satisfied with this stay. Whether it was the design, facilities, environment, food, or service, it was really comfortable. There was really nothing to complain about. I will definitely come again next time unless... Raffles or Park Hyatt are reasonably priced

Pages: [1]
View full version: St. Regis Jakarta Hotel, with live piano music in the lobby at night