Upton Moses Publish time 2024-8-28 04:52

Conrad Hotel Executive Suite, Grand Hyatt Hotel Restaurant Dinner Experience

It was my first time to travel to Manila. I read the posts on Ufos Travel when booking a hotel. I saw someone say that Grand Hyatt is not friendly to Asians. After seeing the scenery of Conrad, I went straight to Conrad. Then, for the first time in my life, I encountered that only one person could use the lounge in the executive room, and if more than one person was required to pay, and the first time I stayed in an executive room, I was only given a doll, and there was no welcome fruit. Although I didn’t lack it, I always felt that the experience was very bad. And there was basically nothing in the lounge all day, only two very unpalatable cookies and three or four fixed fruits. I have stayed for 3 days and haven’t seen any other variety. Some drinks, coffee and tea are available all day.

There is no lunch, and there is more wine supply in the evening than in the daytime. I went to see the afternoon tea today, and there were only 6 products in the picture... I don’t know what to say. The same person on duty for the first two days confirmed my room number once, but it was gone. After the person was changed today, I went to the afternoon tea for the first time and was confirmed three times by three people. It’s really outrageous that someone came to ask while eating. In short, it’s the stingiest executive hotel I have ever stayed in. Then I booked a sea view room. The service staff was quite gentle. It was nothing special, but I can only say that the experience provided by these hotels is really bad.

I came to Grand Hyatt for dinner today. To be honest, it feels better than Conrad, but I don’t know what the interior of the room is like. The experience I learned this time is... Next time, book an executive room for one night to see if it works. If it doesn’t work, there is no need to book an executive room. In some countries, there is no difference between executive rooms and non-executive rooms. In short, the executive rooms I have been to before are all good experiences. They are available 24 hours a day. In addition, their executive rooms have really ugly toilets.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Conrad Hotel Executive Suite, Grand Hyatt Hotel Restaurant Dinner Experience