Online qeKa Publish time 2024-8-30 02:35

Cebu Japanese KTV KOMACHI, prostitutes only accompany drinking but not sex

Japanese KTV girls can only accompany customers to drink in the store, and cannot go out with customers to the hotel to have sex. Despite this, it was still a pleasant night. My companions and I went to KTV KOMACHI first. The appearance of the store is very beautiful. Soon after entering the store, a group of girls lined up for us to choose. The girls are very good, and there are many beauties. After we chose the girls, we drank with the girls. My girl is 21 years old. She used to be a school teacher, and now she works here most of the time.

None of us wanted to sing, and basically we drank and chatted with the girls and touched them. 60 minutes passed in a blink of an eye. Although we really wanted to extend it for another hour, we still wanted to check out other KTVs, so we told the waiter to pay the bill, which cost 800P per person. Then, we took a taxi to another Japanese KTV CLUB KING.

The store is very clean and beautiful. As soon as we sat down, a group of girls came and asked us to choose. The girls are very good. I chose a 25-year-old beautiful girl who looks like a Korean woman and has just been working here for 1 month. The beautiful lady is very talkative and can create an atmosphere. We had a great chat, and we were like lovers, intimate and lingering. After 60 minutes, my companions and I decided to leave the store, paying 800P each. After that, we went to other Japanese KTVs. The prices of each one were very cheap and the service content was very similar.

"Cheap Price, Have Fun"

The charges of Japanese TKV are very low, so you can use it with confidence even if your budget is very limited. As long as you don't let the lady order expensive Tequila and other alcoholic drinks, the cost of a 60-minute package is about 800P.

Philippine ladies are cheerful and good at getting close to customers and getting along with them. Drinking and chatting with the ladies will make you happy and forget all your sorrows and worries.

"Korean KTV VS Japanese KTV"

Cebu has Japanese KTV and Korean KTV. Japanese KTV ladies cannot perform, but the level of the ladies is very high. The ladies in Korean KTV can go to the hotel to have sex with the guests, but the level of the ladies is obviously lower than that of Japanese KTV. ​
Pages: [1]
View full version: Cebu Japanese KTV KOMACHI, prostitutes only accompany drinking but not sex