Polly Boswell Publish time 2024-8-30 02:28

Should I buy a house in Hangzhou, and what kind of house should I buy?

Is it suitable to get on the bus in Hangzhou now? When is a good time to get on the bus?
Let me introduce the situation: My husband is a native of Hangzhou. He has two fully paid houses in Hangzhou and an old and small house in Ningbo that is idle, waiting for demolition (I guess he won’t be able to wait for it). There is a 180-square-meter elevator room with a parking space in the suburbs of Hangzhou. My in-laws live there. My husband and I live in a small house in the city with convenient transportation, but there is no parking space in the old community. The owner gets off work late, so if I have to drive to and from get off work, I can only stay at my in-laws' house, which is a bit boring. In this way, I don’t have a baby yet. I really want to live in a new community with parking spaces. The total savings of the whole family should be more than 400,000. My parents-in-law are retired under the system, and my father-in-law is not very willing to buy a house. I am not very stable in the past two years, but I can reach 50,000. If it is low, it will be about 35,000. My husband is stable at 25,000.
My own thoughts: The foreign daughter-in-law does not have a house of her own under her name. The house now is all under his father’s name. She wants to have a house after marriage so that her relatives can live in “their own house” when they come to Hangzhou occasionally. Inside, it's a little more comfortable. I want to live in a house with better conditions. Most of my colleagues have new houses, which look like home and are very comfortable. They also have heating in winter. The winter in Hangzhou is really difficult for me, and the host’s hometown is not that cold. The most important thing is to have a parking space. Now I don’t have the freedom to drive. If I have a long commute and don’t drive, it will cost me 80 to take a taxi for a day➕
Can you help me analyze whether I am suitable for buying a house? Many people advised me not to buy it, but I really wanted to own my own house. It’s not just a necessity, but I don’t know how to make a choice. If we want to buy a house, are there any recommended areas? Are second-hand houses cheaper?
Pages: [1]
View full version: Should I buy a house in Hangzhou, and what kind of house should I buy?