Sam Hornby Publish time 2024-8-30 01:55

Experience Bath, Sauna and Erotic Massage with Girls at YATAI SPA in Pasay, Manila

There are two high-end spas and massage clubs in Manila that are the most expensive and most lavishly occupied by Chinese people. One is "Golden Years" and the other is "YATAI SPA", which is the largest comprehensive spa in the Philippines. The facilities inside include showers, saunas, cold/hot pools, Chinese massages, beauty and nail treatments, scrubbing, large cinemas, KTVs, mahjong tables, etc.

It is so large that I almost got lost when I was going back to the lobby after the massage. Fortunately, there are many staff members inside, and they all speak Chinese. Otherwise, I really don’t know which direction to go. I am very afraid that I will accidentally open the wrong door and disturb the good things of the big brother (we are afraid of disturbing their business, don’t get me wrong)

The Asia-Pacific Spa is located on the floor of a parking lot. It looks like a place that was created by moving half of the parking lot. When you walk in, it seems like you need to go through security check, but when you really go in, it seems that no one checks, so you just go in. What about these expensive inspection equipment? It is not difficult to imagine that you will see the exaggerated gold as soon as you enter the door. This is a symbol of high-end for Chinese people. The magnificent gold also fully represents the Chinese people's style of advocating high-end life, which is very special.

The basic consumption of the Asia-Pacific Spa is 1,000 pesos (basic ticket) plus 500 pesos (minimum consumption). So even if you do nothing once you enter, the final checkout fee is 1,500 pesos, but it is basically impossible. If you don't have more than a few thousand pesos in your wallet, don't even think about leaving. After understanding the basic consumption, the boys and girls will be taken to the lockers respectively. I was a little shocked when I first came in, because the lockers were arranged like this, which made me think I came to my grandfather's columbarium (just kidding). Why use this kind of lighting, but the experience has been good so far.

After placing personal items in the locker, you can go to the shower. Because the shower space is more private, it is not convenient to take pictures. Then come to the dressing room, there will be staff to provide your size, and you can change in the hidden dressing room. There is a special dressing room, which is very considerate and worthy of being a rich club. You see, I shared this photo before, and someone immediately said it looked like a funeral hall. In fact, it was their service counter. They provide all kinds of services. You can find all kinds of massages you want here. If you want pure or impure ones, you can secretly ask the public relations manager. However, I didn’t try it.

Finally, I chose a girl to do erotic massage service. You can choose a Filipino technician (cheap) or a Chinese technician (expensive) to help you. The unified speech is "Hello, boss" as soon as you enter the door. From the moment I entered the massage room, I have heard "Hello, boss" for nearly a hundred times. I am not the boss, and I am so shy to be called. The experience of the Filipino technicians was average. The pressure was not very even, but I didn't slack off during the process, which has silently added points.

YATAI SPA (Asia Pacific Spa).
Address: Manlunas St, Pasay, Metro Manila.
Hours: Open 24 hours.
Phone: (02) 810 1768.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Experience Bath, Sauna and Erotic Massage with Girls at YATAI SPA in Pasay, Manila