Eden Keats Publish time 2024-8-30 02:42

Manila Tagaytay open-air mountain view spa hot spring La VeryOL's Kawa Hot Bath

Although the weekend vacation is only two days long, I will try to make the most of it. I don't want to waste a minute at home. Fortunately, I found La VeryOl's Mountain View Garden is the most popular attraction in Tagaytay, Philippines. Not only is it located in a superior location with beautiful scenery, it is only 1-2 hours away from Manila. They also have a unique open-air Kawa Hot Bath, where you can enjoy the feeling of being surrounded by nature and the special experience of bathing in an iron pot, which is refreshing.

La VeryOl's mountain garden entrance

Located at the end of the alley, I was pleasantly surprised when I first arrived because it didn't look as bad as I imagined from the facade. My parents always set very low expectations for attractions in the Philippines (at least not 100 points), so it should not be lower than my expectations. It's all within an acceptable range. Am I easily satisfied?

Before entering, you need to go to the counter on the right side of the entrance to find a staff member to buy a ticket.

Open-air kava bath: 399 pesos (45 minutes)
Full body massage: 599 pesos (1 hour)
Open-air kava bath + full body massage: 900 pesos (1 hour and 45 minutes)

You can’t get a massage without 1,000 pesos in Makati, but you can find it here! When I saw the price above, I thought it was too ridiculously cheap. If you choose to stay in their tents and air-conditioned huts, you can enjoy a cheaper price. This time, my dad and I only chose their one-day SPA treatment. Next time, we will go to experience the feeling of living in a local tent.

Coconut shells and firewood are used to prepare the right bathing temperature.

At first, the staff will provide you with a towel to wash and shower. They will serve you very friendly, making you feel taken care of as soon as you enter the door. You will completely forget where you are (lightly floating).

Then they will prepare a hot pot to heat the water to the temperature you want. The operation takes about 20 minutes. After adding herbs, essential oils, and flower petals, they will call you to enter the pot.

Want some milk?

In addition, you can also purchase milk (110 pesos) and bath bombs (99 pesos). How can such a luxurious and relaxing bathing treatment be without milk? Daddy even jokingly asked if the milk was drinkable. The Filipino brother repeatedly emphasized that the milk was for bathing and could not be consumed, which dispelled my hunger at the time.

The dream of outdoor hot spring bathing has finally come true!

While bathing in the iron pot, you can also purchase the meal service provided by the store. Enjoy the food while bathing. Life is perfect. It can accommodate up to 150 people. It can not only provide wedding reservations, birthday parties, multi-person social gatherings, romantic overnight experiences, etc., as long as you can think of a gathering, you can contact the store for assistance, and they will do their best to meet your needs.

Comfortable traditional massage techniques

If you have a massage package, after enjoying the perfect hot spring experience, you can quickly clear the fatigue of the week by entering the massage room. You can safely give your body to them and slowly relax and fall asleep.

Exquisite experience and quality service

It is worth praising that Kawa Hot Bath has always been one of the most popular attractions in Tagaytay. In addition, the staff here are really helpful. Maybe this is how they make you feel at home. Next time you come to Tagaytay, you can not only visit the volcano and the most beautiful Starbucks nearby, but also don’t forget to experience the open-air Kawa Hot Bath in the mountain garden of La VeryOl. Daddy and girl, I believe you will love it when you see it.

La VeryOl’s Mountain View Garden
Address: St. Francis Drive, Tagaytay, Cavite
Opening hours: 08:00–19:00 daily
Tel: 0996 982 7433

How to get there (from Manila)

1. Rent a car/drive, open Google Maps and type in La VeryOls Mountain View Garden

2. Go to DLTB Bus and find “Nasugbu or Calatagan” and ask the driver to drop you off at Olivarez and take a tricycle to La VeryOls Mountain View Garden (cost about 60 pesos/car)
Pages: [1]
View full version: Manila Tagaytay open-air mountain view spa hot spring La VeryOL's Kawa Hot Bath