Hobart Lynd Publish time 2024-8-30 02:50

Hanoi erotic massage Sakura Spa, a hooker with huge breasts gave me titjob

During my trip to Hanoi, I visited the erotic massage shop Sakura Spa. I went to the massage shop Sakura Spa in the afternoon. I paid 550,000 VND at the front desk and was taken to a private room by the waiter. The room was spacious with a massage table, a large bathtub, a shower room and a small sauna (in a corner of the shower room). Soon, the masseuse appeared. She was wearing sexy clothes and her big breasts were particularly eye-catching. The lady helped me take off my clothes and asked me to take a sauna. Although it was a simple sauna, the temperature was very high and I was soon sweating profusely.

After the sauna, I entered the bathtub and the lady helped me wash my body and hair. Then, I lay on the massage table and the lady began to massage. Although the massage technique was average, the lady massaged very seriously, lying on her back, lying on her stomach, and massaging all over my body. After the massage, the special massage session began. The lady asked me how much I could pay. I said 700,000 VND. The lady replied that a naked blow job would cost 1 million VND, and I nodded in agreement. The lady took off her clothes and started breast sex. Having titjob with such a busty lady was so exciting, I was very excited.

The lady leaned over to my ear and said, "Do you want to have sex secretly? 2 million VND." Since I was not in good physical condition today, I rejected the lady's proposal. The lady applied a lot of lotion on her hands, breasts and my penis, and launched an all-round attack on me, titjob → blowjob → licking breasts and handjob, one time, and then repeated again. After several cycles, sex. We showered and dispersed.

《Store Evaluation》

Facilities: ★★★★★
Lady's level: ★★★☆☆
Lady's service: ★★★☆☆

《Store Information》

Store name: Sakura Spa;
Store category: Erotic massage;
Address: maps.app.goo.gl/mtmdbVSS6SENFjxT7;
Price: 550,000 for a 120-minute massage, 1 million for a blowjob, and 2 million for a full set.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Hanoi erotic massage Sakura Spa, a hooker with huge breasts gave me titjob