Hubery Hazlitt Publish time 2024-8-30 02:27

Sanur brothel in Bali, having sex with 18-year-old short-haired girl

Type of shop: brothel
Cost: 350,000 Rupiah + tip
Date: November 2017, weekday evening

Bali has many small hotels, all named with numbers, such as 29, 29X, 36X, 48X, 66X, etc. These are brothels. Although they open at noon, a large number of girls will not be available until the evening. After entering the brothel, you can inspect the girls in person. If you don't like the girls, you can turn around and leave to the next one. My goal is to find an 18-year-old young girl. After visiting several shops, I finally found an 18-year-old girl with short hair. Selected. I communicated with the girl in poor Indonesian, and the girl was always smiling and cute.

After paying the fee, I entered the sex room, hugged and kissed the girl, and the girl went to the shower room with her clothes on. Unfortunately, I wanted to help the girl slowly take off her clothes and planned to take a bath. After the girl finished washing, I also washed briefly. The lady turned off the lights and started the fight. The lady was basically passive, so I had to focus on the attack.

I took off the lady's bath towel and licked her breasts. The lady was very sensitive and moaned slightly. I went all the way down and started licking her vagina, which was really enjoyable. The lady's moans became louder and louder, and my little brother was eager to try. No condom combination. Having sex with such a young girl without a condom felt a bit against human ethics, which made me even more excited. After several rounds, I fired inside the lady. After cleaning up the scene, the two continued to lie together and enjoy the afterglow. After a while, I went to take a shower, gave the lady a tip, and said goodbye. This kind of community brothel has a huge attraction to me, and I have to experience it many times every time I come to Indonesia.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Sanur brothel in Bali, having sex with 18-year-old short-haired girl