Cyril Senior Publish time 2024-8-30 02:08

Bali KTV "Lavender", touching the girl's breasts in the room, and then going to the hotel to have sex

Lavender
Karaoke (girls can work as prostitutes)
November 2015
120 minutes of karaoke, total 1.15 million Indonesian rupiah, prostitutes' prostitutes' fees 600,000 rupiah + tips. (VIP room usage fee, karaoke usage fee, drinks, girl's cigarettes, subtotal 850,000 rupiah + nomination fee 150,000 rupiah per person × 2).

The entrance of the shop looks like a hotel, and the corridor is beautifully illuminated by blue neon lights. Most of the shops I have been to before are old houses, and a brand new shop like this makes me excited. I don't speak English, so the negotiation of fees was all done by the former mistress. After registration, go to a single room to choose a girl. 16 girls came in a flash, including 4 who spoke Chinese and 6 who spoke English. I wanted to choose a Chinese-speaking girl, but I gave up after seeing that they were all inferior. In Bali's red-light district, there are always ugly people and old women.

I started to look for girls who spoke English, and I chose two girls. One of them was fair-skinned and could score 6.5 out of 10. The other girl could score 5. I was taken to another room, which was large and could seat 7-8 people. There was a U-shaped sofa. I sang with the girls and drank Bintang Bali beer. The three of us drank more than 10 bottles. I was drunk and I flirted with the girls. I felt like an emperor.

The girl who could only greet me in Chinese could sing a few Chinese songs. She sang "The Moon Represents My Heart" in a gentle and beautiful way. After karaoke, if you want to take the girl back to the hotel, you have to talk to the girl directly. I chose the girl with a score of 6.5. I paid the fee according to the girl's quotation and went to the Tixi Hotel near the karaoke shop to start the final battle. I thought the room would be dirty in advance, but surprisingly, the room was very clean and tidy.

We took a shower together, went back to bed, kissed deeply, had blowjob without condom, normal position with condom, woman on top, and had sex smoothly. As expected, the whole service process, including the blowjob, was average in sex skills. However, the moaning in the local dialect made me a little excited. In karaoke, you can touch the lady, flirt, hug and hug her. Although the lady's skills in bed are average, it is very enjoyable to see the lady's body in the karaoke room.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Bali KTV "Lavender", touching the girl's breasts in the room, and then going to the hotel to have sex