Hayden Publish time 2024-8-30 02:03

Bali Onasis Spa, the lady here bathed me naked and had sex with me

This time, I will introduce a spa that offers different services from other places. At the same time, there are almost no tourists, and few people know about this place. The spa is called "Onasis Spa" and is located on the Bypass Road near the airport. When you drive along the Bypass Road towards the airport from Kuta or Sanur, you will first pass the roundabout where the duty-free shop T Galleria is located, and then pass the disco called "BOSHE", and you will be there soon. There are regular spas and hotels on the left side of the road, and the last one is "Onasis Spa". There is a parking lot in front of the spa, so park your car there. The address of the spa: Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361 Indonesia.

After getting off the car, enter the main entrance of Onasis Spa... Wait, this won't work. In fact, this Onasis Spa has both male and female customers, and it is a regular spa. So even if you go in, there is no service you want. Facing the main entrance of Onasis Spa, go to the left; along the building, there is an iron railing door less than 10 meters after turning the corner. This is the Onasis Spa you are looking for. When you enter the hall, a mommy will immediately welcome you and introduce the services here.

Pay first. The fee for 1.5 hours is RP (Indonesian Rupiah) 1500k, including 2 bottles of drinks. Behind the front desk is the lady display stand. I entered the store early, and there was only one lady. There will be many ladies after 7 pm. (The next day, I came to the store again around 6 o'clock, and there were 12 ladies.) Go to the room with the lady. The layout of the store is the same as that of a general spa, which is very comfortable. The room is large, with a clean double bed, a shower and a bathtub, but no toilet.

Start the spa. After the bathtub is filled with water, the lady also takes off her clothes and washes my whole body. Then I get on the bed and give a back wave push, which is very professional. Then, the lady's hands begin to focus on attacking my balls, and occasionally stimulate my little brother. I turned over and lay on my back, and the lady gave me a chest wave massage, which was quite stimulating. Finally, we put on a condom and had sex.

Afterwards, we went to take a shower together. The lady washed me and dried my whole body with a towel. The lady was older, between 25 and 30 years old. If you have been wandering around Sanur's brothels or Kuta's massage parlors all day and your senses have become dull, you might as well try this spa. When I returned to the hotel, I waited for a long time on the roadside but there was no taxi, so I had to walk to Grandmas Tuban Hotel, where there were taxis, but they were not from Blue Bird. The price was Rp100k. I had already got in the car, so I had to say ok. It should be a high price.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Bali Onasis Spa, the lady here bathed me naked and had sex with me