Reg Saxton Publish time 2024-8-30 21:30

Krabi 4-day travel notes, hotel, transportation, attractions, food and massage guide

Four days of free travel in Krabi, basically understand the situation on the island, and read and collect.

📍1. Accommodation
If you want to climb rocks, stay at Railay Beach. If you want to go to Ao Nang Beach, choose Ao Nang Beach. It is very painful to not get a taxi in other places on hot days or ride a motorcycle in the sun.

📍2. Transportation
From Ao Nang Beach Hotel to the airport, the lowest price can be bargained down to 300. The cheapest motorcycle price is 120/day. Of course, this depends on the model.

📍3. Currency exchange
There is an eyewear store called top chaoreon on the main street of Ao Nang. The exchange rate at the nearby exchange point is the most suitable. The exchange rate of 4.9 in China is 5.01 here. This store is the cheapest for two days.

📍4. Attractions
I went to Red Island/Rock Island/Four Islands. Although they are similar, they are indeed beautiful in their own way. Red Island has the most people and the beach is very clean. There is a small hill where you can climb to the top to take pictures. There are jellyfish everywhere for snorkeling. We signed up for a one-day tour to Rock Island. The water is the clearest and most suitable for snorkeling, but it is really far away and takes more than an hour to drive by boat. There are not as many fish as expected. The four islands are the closest and have the least people, so we have more time to lie down overall, and the quality of the beach is also okay. In summary, the three of us like the four islands subjectively. There are performances starting at 6:45 on Ao Nang Beach, and the sunset is very atmospheric. I went to Mirror Lake and found that there was not a single photo left. The sense of existence is very low. It is purely aerobic training under the scorching sun, and there is only a small area for swimming. The round-trip charter car can be bargained down to 400 plants.

📍5. Food
Family Thai is indeed delicious. I went to Aonang Landmark Night Market. I felt that the seafood ordering at that restaurant recommended by many people was very soso. The others were all fried rice, fried noodles and curry ordered casually from roadside stalls, and the taste was not much different.

📍6. Massage
I only went to Royal Palm, the environment and price were moderate, no tipping was required, and the massage was very good.

📍7. Focus on local travel agencies
Take the example of a three-person charter boat trip to four islands for one day. The English travel agency quoted 10,800 yuan, Taobao is about 1,500 yuan, and the local inquiry price is 3,000-4,500 yuan. The final transaction was 2,500 yuan. As for how to find a travel agency, locate Ao Nang Beach on Google Maps and search for travel agency, and you will find all of them. If you are not in a hurry, you can also go there on the same day to inquire about the price and book the next day. Be sure to confirm whether it includes insurance/island fees/lunch boxes/boat types/play time. When talking about prices, my experience is that as long as the travel agency accepts the order, it means there is profit. The money saved is given to the boatman as a tip, which makes the game more fun. Tips are to give it as soon as you get on the boat.

After four days of free travel in Krabi, I can basically understand the situation on the island, see and collect it.

📍1. Accommodation
For rock climbing, stay at Railay Beach. In other cases, please choose Ao Nang Beach.
In other places, it is difficult to get a taxi on a hot day, or it is very painful to ride a motorcycle and be exposed to the sun.

📍2. Transportation
From Ao Nang Beach Hotel to the airport, the lowest number can be 🔪300 in personal testing. The cheapest motorcycle price is 120 plants/day. Of course this depends on the model.

📍3. Currency exchange
There is an optical shop on the main street of Ao Nang called Top Chaoreon. The currency exchange point nearby has the best exchange rate. The exchange rate here is 5.01 for 4.9 in China. This is the cheapest place to stay for two days.

📍4. Attractions
We have visited Hongdao/Rock Island/Four Islands. Although they are similar, they do have their own beauty.
Hongdao has the most people and the beach is very clean. There is a hill where you can climb to the top to take pictures and snorkeling. They are all full of jellyfish;
The one-day trip to Rock Island has the clearest water and is the most suitable for snorkeling, but the distance is really long. It takes more than an hour to sail from a very far distance, and there are not many fish as expected.
Because the four islands are the closest and have the fewest people, there is more time to lie down and relax, and the quality of the beaches is not bad.
To sum up, subjectively, the three of us all like the Four Islands.
Ao Nang Beach has performances starting at 6.45, and the sunset is very atmospheric
I went to Jinghu Lake and found that I didn’t save a single photo 😅 The sense of presence is so low, it was just aerobic exercise under the scorching sun, and swimming was only A small area. There are up to 400 plants available for a round trip by chartered car.

📍5. Food
I went to family thai and it lived up to its reputation for delicious food
I also went to aonang landmark night market, and I felt that the seafood ordering recommended by many people was very good. soso
Others are just fried rice, fried noodles and curry that you can order from roadside stalls, but the taste is not much different

📍6.massage
I only went to Royal Palm, the environment and price are moderate , no need to tip, the techniques are very impressive.

📍7. Focus on local travel agencies
The prices can be summarized as 🦉> 🍑🐬>Local Chinese-speaking travel agencies>Other local travel agencies.
Take a three-person charter for a one-day trip to the four islands as an example. The price quoted by the English travel agency is 10,800 yuan, the price of a certain treasure is about 1,500 yuan, and the local inquiry price is 3,000-4,500 yuan. The final transaction was 2,500 plants. Regarding how to find a travel agency, locate Ao Nang Beach on Google Maps and search for travel agency. If you are not in a hurry, you can go to the site to inquire about the price on the same day and make a reservation for the next day. ⚠️Be sure to confirm whether insurance/island fee/lunch box/boat type/play time are included. My experience when negotiating prices is that as long as the travel agency accepts the order, it means it will make a profit. The money you save by tipping the boatman will make you have more fun. The tip is to give it as soon as you get on the boat.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Krabi 4-day travel notes, hotel, transportation, attractions, food and massage guide