Richard Snow Publish time 2024-8-30 21:15

Divana, Bangkok's No. 1 SPA massage shop, with a desert oasis-style decoration

How can you not go to a spa when traveling to Bangkok? I was initially hesitant to go to the chain brands Lets Relax or Oasis, but the reviews were mixed, so I just opened Google search and saw this Divana, which ranked first and is said to be the best. In the end, my choice was proven to be right. The shop is in an alley, and the name is very obvious. After entering, you walk through the bamboo forest and enter the stand-alone SPA shop. The whole feeling is instantly different, like an oasis in the downtown.

I chose the spa project to relieve work fatigue, which is also the most recommended. There are 3 kinds of essential oils to choose from. When I smelled the essential oils, I knew that this shop was safe, because some of the smells can really make people know that it is high-end. Just like in China, before starting, we will briefly communicate whether there are some basic diseases, allergies, where to focus more, and where to avoid. The whole 120-minute experience was very comfortable and the technique was also very good.

Spa process
Consultation, changing clothes, foot bath, full body SPA, bathing, sweets

What is a little different here is that the ones I have done in China will have a bathing and relaxing stage before the start, but here it won’t be before the start. I don’t know if it’s related to the project I chose. It is recommended not to sweat profusely. Because I really like the smell of their home, I bought the same smell and the latest series of hand cream on the spot after the end. There are also similar products such as shampoo, hand cream, body oil, etc. in the store to choose from, but I found that their brand products are sold at Suvarnabhumi Airport when I returned to China, so if you don’t want to mention it, you can buy it directly at the airport.

You can book directly on the comments, the price and project are one by one, and after the reservation, there will be Chinese staff to add WeChat to confirm, and local Thai apps and direct phone reservations are also available. The price is more expensive than many local SPAs. In fact, it is similar to high-end SPAs in China, a little more expensive, but the overall experience is much better. In addition to good techniques, the taste of tea and desserts is also very online. Highly recommended, I will try other services next time

📍Divana Nurture SPA-Sukhumvit Road
⏰10:00-23:00

Pages: [1]
View full version: Divana, Bangkok's No. 1 SPA massage shop, with a desert oasis-style decoration