Nydia Pearson Publish time 2024-8-30 21:24

lmpiana private hotel, seaside private pool villa room type experience drifting breakfast

lmpiana private Phuket Resort Hotel Recommended, villa room with private pool by the sea. Right next to katarocks, quiet and few people, suitable for lying all day, the door is like a private courtyard. The living room and bedroom are 150 square meters, the swimming pool is large, you can have a party. I added 3,000 baht to add a floating breakfast. The taste is good for taking photos.

The Racha Hotel under the original camera is really beautiful in Thailand. Melia Mai Khao Hotel I found my most satisfactory hotel in Phuket. Located on Mai Khao Beach, it takes about 20 minutes by taxi from the airport. A single-family villa, clean and tidy, with an outdoor swimming pool and bathtub outside. There is a private beach with a swing on the beach, which is very good for taking photos. It is just next to the main road, close to finding food/walking to Patong Beach/taking a taxi to the cliff restaurant. It is not in the downtown area, so it will not be noisy when sleeping at night.

Pages: [1]
View full version: lmpiana private hotel, seaside private pool villa room type experience drifting breakfast