Dylan Harte Publish time 2024-8-30 22:04

Buri Sriping Riverside Resort and Spa, French-style decoration, bathtub and dry and wet separation

The photos of Buri Sriping Riverside Resort and Spa are average, and the outside looks average. The whole hotel is not very big, just a few buildings. But after moving in, I found that the hotel is very comfortable everywhere, and it feels like a vacation. The room is decorated in a French resort style, with a bathtub and dry and wet separation, and a full range of toiletries are provided, which is very convenient to live in. And the room is very large. It is recommended to live on the first floor. As soon as you open the door, you will see the swimming pool and the riverside, as well as the exquisite courtyard, which is a good experience. When it is not raining in the evening, sitting by the river and watching the clouds on the distant mountains, the whole person is physically and mentally relaxed. Traveling is to change your mood.

The service staff in the hotel are also very good. There are Chinese staff, but it seems that they only work during the day, but no matter what language they communicate. They always serve with a smile. Once we were very slow to dress up before going out, the cleaning staff sat by the river and waited for us for an hour or two, smiling and not urging at all. The hotel breakfast is also good. Although Thai food is not too much to my taste, the breakfast dishes are different every day, which is quite attentive.

If there is anything bad, it is that the hotel is relatively far from the downtown area and there is no 711 convenience store around. However, it is relatively quiet, and the taxi fare in Chiang Mai is not high. You can get anywhere within 30 yuan, and the distance and time are not too long, so it doesn’t seem to be a big problem. It is really convenient to use grab to take a taxi in Chiang Mai. The location is accurate. You can also get a good service attitude by directly choosing the economy type. It seems that the service attitude in tourist countries is indeed good.

Hotel name: Buri Sriping Riverside Resort and Spa

Highly recommend this hotel!
The photo looks average and the outside looks average. The whole hotel is not very big, it just feels like a few buildings. But when I moved in, I found that everything in the hotel was very comfortable and felt like a vacation.
The room decoration is in French resort style, with a bathtub and wet and dry separation, and complete toiletries are provided, making it very convenient to stay. And the room is very big. It is recommended to stay on the first floor. As soon as you open the door, you can see the swimming pool and the riverside, as well as the exquisite courtyard. It is a great experience. When it's not raining in the evening, I sit by the river and watch the clouds on the mountains in the distance. I feel comfortable both physically and mentally. Traveling is just a change of mood
The service staff in the hotel are also very good, and some of them can speak Chinese. Staff, but it seems that they only work during the day, but no matter what language they communicate with. They always serve with a smile. Once we were very slow to clean up before going out, and the cleaning staff sat by the river and waited for us for an hour or two, smiling and not urging us at all.
The hotel's breakfast is also good. Although Thai food is not to my taste, the breakfast dishes are different every day, which is quite attentive.
The only downside is that the hotel is relatively far from the downtown area and there is no 711 convenience store around. However, it is relatively quiet, and the taxi fare in Chiang Mai is not high. You can reach anywhere within 30 yuan, and the distance is not too long, so I don’t think it is a big problem.
It is really convenient to use grab to take a taxi in Chiang Mai. The location is accurate. You can also get a good service attitude by choosing the economical taxi. I feel that the service attitude is really good in a tourist country.

#Buri Sriping Riverside Resort and Spa
Pages: [1]
View full version: Buri Sriping Riverside Resort and Spa, French-style decoration, bathtub and dry and wet separation