Stan Sharp Publish time 2024-8-31 00:47

Sapporo sex experience, girl inserts remote control vibrator into vagina while shopping

Secret moments in the sun, staged in the shadow of the sun! We took a married woman to the street and asked her to insert a remote-controlled vibrating massager into her vagina for a walk, but encountered an unexpected plot twist at the corner - a passionate and mysterious role swap. This is a private sex trip carefully planned for you.

Here, a group of people seeking an afternoon passionate adventure met a graceful and elegant woman. Her unique breath and charming temperament instantly ignited our desire. At this moment, I am enjoying the rare emotional sweetness and joy of Sapporo in the spring.

No more hiding, today I will spend an unforgettable time with a beautiful beauty! The receptionist communicated with her with implicit eyes, and the special thing was that the "reverse appointment" saved her transportation fees. The phone rang, it was the model "まひる", 41 years old, 160cm tall, with an impressive B84 bust and 58cm tight hips, even on the street, she maintained a restrained passion. This moment in Sapporo is not only physical pleasure, but also an exploration of real emotions.

Sex experience record: Experience record at 1:00 pm on Saturday
Fee details:
- Membership fee (including service fee): 30,000 yen
- Designated model fee: 2,000 yen
- Transportation discount (free)

Additional additional services:
1. Remote control vibrator use: enjoy additional intimate interaction experience
2. Real-time room measurement: personalized private experience session
3. Watch masturbation performance: as a special highlight of the course

Total consumption: 32,000 yen, this is not only a fulfilling physical and emotional journey, but also a carefully planned unique date. Looking forward to creating an unforgettable memory with charming women that afternoon.

Walking down the street, Miss Mach subtly released her inner emotions, her cheeks flushed, and occasionally she gently twisted her feet and gasped. Her innocence formed a sharp contrast with this posture, which made me admire her. The remote control in my hand was like the controller of a secret toy, allowing her to enjoy the simulated experience from a distance.

This is the charm of the "remote interaction" game, which allows Miss Mach to immerse herself in a comfortable virtual world without meeting. What's special is that if you choose the 130-minute package, this extra remote control is included, and there are three surprise free options. I generously added two.

I operated the remote control quietly with a nonchalant look, avoiding the eyes of passers-by and admiring her intoxicated expression. Miss Mach seemed to be completely immersed in passion, taking off her clothes and moving closer to me. Her sensitivity and skill were incredible.

Her fingers gently untied my belt and stretched out the window. The penis was carefully cared for by her, and I felt a sense of liberation and pleasure that I had never experienced before. Although the softness of my palm contrasted with the firmness of the penis, she did not hesitate to hold it in her mouth. Her focused kiss forced me to change my inherent impression of "pure women".

Sweat, saliva and lust intertwined, I thought I should find time to take a bath, after all, time is not forgiving. Miss Mach touched my whole body meticulously, her fingers were filled with temptation, and her reaction directly reflected her satisfaction. "You are hard♪ Do you like to be touched by nipples?" There was a hint of teasing in her words, and the wedding ring on her left hand suggested that all this was not accidental.

Our bodies were close together, whispering and communicating intimately. I asked her what kind of man she liked, and she answered without hesitation: "Mature." This made me a little scared, her husband was younger than her. "Then you prefer younger men..." I couldn't help but wonder. "No, with you, I feel that all of my adult women have been satisfied." Her private area confirmed the truth of this statement.

I responded, my fingers gently wandered around her sensitive points, and her panting revealed an irresistible charm. The climax came like a tide, Miss Mach seemed unable to control it, and my middle finger trembled slightly due to nervousness. She took the initiative to masturbate, and her cute gesture made me want to return the favor in the same way. I begged to serve her, and she adjusted her position, guiding me with her left hand to feel the tenderness of her nipples.

"It's so comfortable to be touched by you like this..." She opened her red lips slightly, her tone vague but passionate, and then lay beside me, stroking my erect little brother with her right hand. "It's so hard ♡" This seemed to be an unexpected question, but my little brother responded to her praise without hesitation. We finally reached the peak of the climax, but Miss Mach suddenly paused. There was a teasing smile in her eyes, and I knew it was intentional. Teasing and desire filled the air. After countless such teasings, I mustered up the courage to put forward my real needs: "I really want to satisfy you!" She nodded silently and moved closer to me, and our relationship instantly escalated into a passionate game.

This interaction was no longer improvisation and oral sex, we enjoyed each other's bodies without reservation. I poured my passion between her lips and tongue, and she responded to me in an extremely intimate way. At this moment, satisfaction and happiness intertwined, and the erotic game began.

In that unforgettable intimate conversation and skin-to-skin contact, today's affair was like a warm and special experience, foreshadowing our upcoming separation. "Let's go..." The love nest under the night, the fragrance of spring makes people deeply moved. Although my heart is full of attachment, the smile is still our last farewell letter. "Ms. Mach, thank you for everything. I promise to find you again. This is the agreement between us." Looking back at her back, reminiscing about this extraordinary affair, looking forward to the moment when we meet again.

Overall evaluation

This store and Miss Mach undoubtedly brought me unprecedented satisfaction. The close interaction during our stroll added a bit of mysterious temptation to her true identity-a housewife. Her appearance is pure and charming, with mature charm and charm, and her charming eyes are even more fascinating. In terms of figure, her perfect proportions reveal an irresistible temptation. And her skills are skilled and delicate, as if she can see through the needs in my heart and accurately guide me to climax, which is unforgettable.

Overall, Miss Maher and the shop have created a wonderful journey of physical and mental satisfaction, and I am eager to experience that unique charm that is both exciting and slightly taboo again.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Sapporo sex experience, girl inserts remote control vibrator into vagina while shopping