Lester Norris Publish time 2024-8-31 00:03

Busan Day Trip, Oryukdo Skywalk, Gamcheon-dong Culture Village and Gwangalli Beach

Busan is a Korean city that many Chinese people want to visit when traveling to Korea. Busan was also selected as the first international tourist city in Korea by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Korea in 2020. In the past one or two years, Busan's tourism has made new progress and many new attractions have been added. I took advantage of the holiday last month to visit Busan. Today, I will share some must-visit attractions in Busan. You may wish to put them in your pocket list first and come back when the epidemic is lifted. Let's take a trip to Busan๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท

1. Oryukdo Skywalk (์˜ค๋ฅ™๋„์Šค์นด์ด์›Œํฌ)

There are many scenic spots in Busan suitable for watching the sunset
I personally recommend going to Oryukdo to enjoy the sea view. Before sunset, go to the transparent glass skywalk to see the beautiful scenery of waves hitting the cliffs. In the evening, go to the park next to it to take pictures of the entire island from a high point. At the same time, this place is also a famous movie shooting location.

2. Gamcheon Culture Village (๊ฐ์ฒœ๋ฌธํ™”๋งˆ์„)

One of the must-see tourist attractions in Busan, the most distinctive feature is the colorful houses arranged in a staircase. Gamcheon Culture Village was once a village where the poor lived, but it became an important tourist destination in Busan after being promoted by residents and the government.

3. Gwangalli Beach/Haeun Blue Line Beach Train (๊ด‘์•ˆ๋ฆฌํ•ด์ˆ˜์š•์žฅ/ํ•ด์šด๋Œ€๋ธ”๋ฃจ๋ผ์ธํŒŒํฌ)

This facility has just started operating. You can take the Sky Capsule Train all the way from Mipo to Cheongsapo Station to enjoy the beautiful coastal scenery. Although the price is not cheap, it allows you to visit the attractions around Haeundae in a more relaxed way, attracting many tourists to come and experience it.

4. Hwangnyeongsan (ํ™ฉ๋ น์‚ฐ)

My favorite place to take photos of the night view of Busan - Hwangnyeongsan. The Hwangnyeongsan Beacon Tower offers a 360-degree view of the night view of Busan. It is located at the junction of Busanjin District, Nam District, and Suyeong District, and is about 400 meters above sea level. Although the transportation is not very convenient and you have to walk down the mountain (it is difficult to get a taxi), the night view is worth seeing!

5. Dadaepo Beach (๋‹ค๋Œ€ํฌํ•ด์ˆ˜์š•์žฅ)

A place recommended by local friends in Busan. Different from tourist beaches such as Haeundae and Gwangalli, this place is more peaceful and you can experience the life of locals.

6. Hocheon Village (ํ˜ธ์ฒœ๋งˆ์„)

One of the characteristics of Busan is the mountain roads, which stretch out to irregular buildings to create such a scenery. The most famous one is Gamcheon Culture Village, and Hocheon Village is a good place to enjoy the night view. The warm orange street lights illuminate the entire village, making the night of Busan full of charm.

To quote a line from Train to Busan. "Black clouds cover the sky, we'll meet again when the flowers bloom." I hope the epidemic can be quelled soon and we can resume free travel.

The above is my 5-day and 4-night itinerary in Busan and the places I recommend! There are still many places I haven't visited. I plan to go there again in autumn to enjoy the maple leaves. Busan is really charming and full of rich resources. I personally think that compared to Seoul, Busan is also a very good choice. Let's travel to Busan after the epidemic is over.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Busan Day Trip, Oryukdo Skywalk, Gamcheon-dong Culture Village and Gwangalli Beach