Boyd Davy Publish time 2024-8-31 00:56

Busan nightlife, sharing 4 nightclubs and bars, many handsome men and beautiful women

Many nightclubs in Busan have closed down. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there are fewer nightlife venues still in operation than before. Now everyone gathers in several famous bars and nightclubs, where there is a high density of handsome men and beautiful women, and the stage lighting and DJ atmosphere are great.

❶ groove-Seomyeon Station Exit 2

When you see the blue sign, go in and take the stairs on the left. It's there!
🟩Entrance fee 0, minimum consumption is one drink (starting from 5000 won)
🟩Two floors, 2F-Hiphop 3F-EDM (smoking area)
🟩A lot of handsome guys, a lot of handsome guys, a lot of handsome guys
🟩Crowd: Saturday>Friday>Thursday
🟩Disadvantages: songs may be repeated in one night

Let me show you the space configuration, a rectangular space, not very big, with private rooms with round barrel tables or small square tables (but not enclosed)

This is my favorite nightclub in Busan! There are so many handsome guys, the ratio of men to women is about 6:4, and the music is also very much to my taste. The alcohol is not very strong but very smooth and very cheap. It is really good that there is a separate smoking area, which is very suitable for friends who can't stand the smell of smoke. There are a lot of cool guys here? They all stand in a row behind the dance floor, and it feels like they are looking for targets with their eyes and waiting for the opportunity to attack. I also found that the guys standing in the back are usually super handsome. So you don't have to go to the dance floor to dance, you can also catch the handsome guys behind you. The guys here are also more proactive and will invite you to drink. If you are afraid of being tempted, you can pretend to pour it out silently. It depends on the person.

❷ jeje-Seomyeon Station Exit 2 (next to groove, the sign is very conspicuous)

🟩Ticket price 0, no minimum consumption
🟩1st floor, 3400 people squeezed in without any problem
🟩Lots of girls, lots of girls, lots of girls
🟩Disadvantages: very crowded, very crowded, very crowded/non-smoking area, the whole floor is filled with smoke

This place is quite noisy, with lots of metal music, and it seems that local artists are often invited to perform. Generally speaking, it is suitable for people who are afraid of embarrassment and discomfort. They will definitely squeeze in immediately. The degree of crowding is probably that they have to push one by one to move. Because there are so many people, everyone is very close and natural, and it doesn’t feel strange. If you feel uncomfortable, such as being pushed away, you should also seize the opportunity to leave. I personally don’t like crowded places, but you can still come and experience it.

❸ VIBERATE (next to the groove)

🟩Entrance fee 0, no minimum consumption (alcohol starts from 4000 won)
🟩First floor, small, rectangular layout
🟩Hiphop
🟩Pros: bartender is super handsome, alcohol is super cheap

This bar has a strong alcohol taste, so those who don’t drink much should choose carefully. Then I only stayed for a while. There were few people when I went on Friday, less than 30 (around 00:00). There were more fat people that day. It was more subjective, but the purpose of my trip to Korea was to see handsome guys, so I quickly changed to the next one! If you want to understand the atmosphere of the nightclub, you can watch their love horse video.

❹ Thursday party (bar)

🟩Drinks start from 4500 Korean KRW
🟩Open bar, sit wherever you want
🟩Advantages: People come from all over, mostly English speaking, can have a good chat

This is a chain store with many in Seoul/Pusan. It is an open bar~with football machines, football games broadcast every day, and a small dance floor. It is very suitable for drinking first and then going to the nightclub with new acquaintances. The age range here is also relatively wide, with people from 19-35+. The whole atmosphere is very chill, and there will be people chatting with you wherever you sit. The language is also relatively unrestricted. Basically, the English of the people I met is pretty good. I also talked to the locals about their culture here. It was a good experience. I highly recommend coming here for people who don’t like the atmosphere of nightclubs but like to make friends. It is a place you will fall in love with once you come here. And I really want to ask why Korean alcohol is so cheap! One cup is less than NT$200. Drinking two cups is equivalent to one cup in Taiwan.

South Korea is a very special country. Nightclubs are open until the morning. No one needs to sleep. The street scene in the middle of the night looks like the one above. Whether it is Busan or Seoul, there are always a group of awake people who don't go home in the middle of the night.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Busan nightlife, sharing 4 nightclubs and bars, many handsome men and beautiful women