Maria Armstrong Publish time 2024-8-31 00:01

A guide to Manila's nightclubs and red-light districts, a must-see for young people

Today, let's talk about several major red-light districts in Manila. This is a place that young people must experience when traveling to the Philippines. The nightlife here is very passionate. You can drink, sing and dance, and you can also date with local Filipino boys and girls. Do you want to experience the experience of having a cross-border friendship and love? Come and travel to Manila, Philippines.

1. Makati's Ave Bar Street, commonly known as "Korean Street" or "P Burgos Street"

P Burgos Street is located near the Makati Financial Center. The traffic location is very good, but the traffic is very inconvenient. Before the epidemic, there was traffic jams until 11 o'clock in the evening. "Xiao Nao" has been to several bars here and feels that the consumption is not high. I like one of them the most. You only need to order a beer of about 150p to watch inside. Of course, if you want Black Pearl to chat and drink with you, you have to help her order a glass. The price is not expensive, 250-400P depends on your mood. There are more white foreigners who come here to play.

2. Malate, the red-light district in Manila, is the first red-light district that "Xiao Nao" went to after coming to the Philippines.

Malate is close to Robinson Palaz and Chinatown. This red-light district has zzyxz, the most famous Korean-owned in the Chinese circle, as well as China KTV Zunhuang and B1. The atmosphere in this area is very good, but it is the place with the most begging children, especially at night, the flower-selling children can surround you tightly. It is said that someone was shot for begging children nearby. The ratio of Chinese, Korean and Filipino people here is about the same, and there are often Korean girls in zz.

3. Disco KTV in Pasay District

Pasay District has become a new "Chinatown" in recent years, with Chinese restaurants, Chinese barber shops, Chinese bars, and KTVs everywhere. I personally feel that the most advertised in the group is "HK88", but I heard that the most expensive disco is "Cove" in Okada, which is said to have invested 200 million US dollars and is the largest in Southeast Asia. It is very expensive and luxurious. There are also KTV clubs everywhere, which I will not describe. Most of the consumers in KTV disco here are Chinese.

4. BGC's Disco Bar Street

A street in BGC's Uptown is full of high-end bars with a high-end environment. Before the "Cove" was built, this was the most high-end symbol. It was not as casual as the red-light district before, and formal attire was required. It was mostly filled with white people and local Filipino upper-class people. If you were lucky, you might even meet local celebrities.

5. EDSA Entertainment Center

EDSA is similar to Makati Ave. The entertainment center is fun and inexpensive, but it is far away and the surrounding environment is not good. Please pay attention to personal safety. The nightclubs in Manila are probably in these areas. But when it comes to nightclubs, I have to mention Clark City, 200 kilometers away from Manila. The legendary "Angel City" is famous for its nightclubs. People who love nightclubs can go to Clark to experience it, because it was once a place where American soldiers were stationed, and there are many mixed-race people. If you are interested, you can check it out yourself.
Pages: [1]
View full version: A guide to Manila's nightclubs and red-light districts, a must-see for young people