Crystal Clara Publish time 2024-8-31 03:07

A 1-day travel guide to Ho Chi Minh City, including the Ho Chi Minh Museum of Fine Arts and the Pink Church

I came to Ho Chi Minh City with my friends these two days. We bought a red-eye flight with VietJet Air that departed at 3 a.m. The ticket was cheap and included 20kg of free luggage. The plane was basically half full.
After getting off the plane, we directly stored our luggage in the hotel, changed our clothes and went out for a walk. I wrote down the main attractions we visited in order, with the corresponding English, so that everyone can find it easily.

1. Pink Church Tan Dinh Church
It was sunny around 9 a.m., and it was better to take pictures of the church at ola cafe here. The cafe officially opened at 10 a.m. We went there at 9:20 and were allowed in. A glass of juice was about 3 US dollars. (Picture 4) was on the 3rd floor (Picture 3) was on the 4th floor.

2. Super delicious baguette sandwich
Bánh Mi Huynh Hoa. Let me first talk about the key point: it's really delicious! This restaurant only has one choice, so you don't have to worry about the taste. Just tell him how many you want. It's a blessing for those who have difficulty choosing. Occasionally there will be a long queue, but you can take pictures quickly in about 10 minutes. You can also grab it! But it's still a good experience to go there.

3. Ho Chi Minh Fine Arts Mussem.
The ticket price for this museum is 30,000 Vietnamese Dong (about 9 RMB). The whole experience is not very good, it is very hot. Only some exhibition halls have air conditioning, and you can also go there to take pictures (1 hour is enough).

4. Central Post Office
Saigon Central Post Office. Built in the late 19th century and designed by French architect Gustave Eiffel, this post office has witnessed the historical changes of Vietnam. You can send postcards to China, which is still a good experience.

5. Cafe Apartments
The Cafe Apartments. This is also a must-visit building for capsule apartments. It costs 3k to take the elevator, but it is not a waste at all. Each floor is very distinctive. There are not only coffee, but also small shops selling souvenirs. It is quite interesting to go up one floor at a time.

6. Fat Mom's Kitchen
Bep Me in. This is a Michelin recommended restaurant, and it deserves its reputation. Look at me (Figure 14) These three dishes must be ordered. It costs less than 20 US dollars per person and it is very good, which is suitable for our Asian taste.

7.pho le Jinli Vietnamese Pho
This is also recommended by Michelin, it's super delicious. If you only choose one pho shop, go to this one
A bowl of locomotive pho is about 5 US dollars. You won't be disappointed, it's very downtown.

These locations are not far away, and taking a grab is only about 2 US dollars, so it's not stressful. By the way, the Internet celebrity restaurants in Vietnam are not bad, and there are many tourists in Ho Chi Minh, so it's pretty safe. The whole experience is good!

Pages: [1]
View full version: A 1-day travel guide to Ho Chi Minh City, including the Ho Chi Minh Museum of Fine Arts and the Pink Church