Elma Bloor Publish time 2024-8-31 04:38

Michelin restaurant 3 baht noodles, celebrities have also eaten here, light and delicious

Chinese movie star Zhao Liying came to eat at 3 Baht Noodle, a Michelin restaurant in Chiang Mai. The boat noodles here are really good and delicious. Friends who have been there suggest that you can buy a cup of pearl milk tea for 30 baht at the intersection. It is beautifully packaged and delicious. It is really a treasure trove.

📍Store name: 3 Baht Noodle (you can search the store name on Google to get the address)
⌚️Business hours: 8:00am-17:00pm
📜Menu: They have two signature dishes. Liying also ordered the signature dish. A serving is 6 bowls, with different types of noodles, rice noodles and side dishes. There are other menus in the store. We also ordered curry noodles and Thai milk, as well as meat skewers and drinks.
🧂Taste: The dishes here are relatively light, and there are seasonings on each table, so you can season them according to your preferences.
💰Price: Signature boat noodles, 18 baht/6 bowls, 3 baht/bowl, one bowl in one bite, really cheap

Tips:

Zhao Liying sat at the second row table on the left side of the store entrance, and I also checked in at the same location. The environment of this store is average, but the service staff are very enthusiastic, and the taste is not bad. I had a lot of fun eating a bowl of boat noodles. There are also many locals dining in the store. It is said that the store has been open for more than ten years, and the price is reasonable. It is indeed a good choice. There are other drinks in the milk tea shop at the intersection. It seems that others buy good drinks. You can try other drinks next time. It is a must-check-in store in Chiang Mai. I recommend everyone to try it.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Michelin restaurant 3 baht noodles, celebrities have also eaten here, light and delicious