Payne Hansom Publish time 2024-5-21 05:28

Clark Angel City Sky Bar Hotel Integrated Hotel, Angeles City, Philippines

Hotel: ABC Hotel
Address: Don Juico Ave, Angeles, Pampanga
Recommendation Index: ★★★★★

This hotel is an hour and a half drive from Manila. Lying in bed and thinking over and over again, I decided to write a guide specifically for this hotel, because it is really comfortable and fun. I first came here when I was 21 years old. Every time I come to Clark or Angeles, I will definitely stay here.

If your friends in Manila want to pick a place to hang out, this is a good choice. It is best to invite more friends to have more fun.

There are 14 room types to choose from:
It is highly recommended for couples to stay in the New Millennium Junior Suite or Aqua Suite. If you have many friends together, you can choose the two-bedroom one. This is really good, 2-bedroom Aqua Suite, all rooms will not let you down, they are really comfortable! ! ! The room needs are comprehensive.

Hotel facilities:
Gym gym
Although the gym is small, it has all the equipment, which really surprised me, (fitness enthusiasts, come out to play) Don’t forget to discipline yourself)

Steam, swimming pool and hot spring

Massage spa
You need to make an appointment in advance, because there are only two technicians, it will be very nervous

sky club (Sky Bar, highlight)
Don’t say more about this, it is one of the features of the hotel. Don’t forget to order a glass of Baileys when you come. It is a very delicious milk-flavored wine. Although You can buy it everywhere, and there are also Thai dishes, such as Tom Yum soup, chicken and coconut soup, mango sticky rice, and fried spring rolls. They are all delicious and nice.

It’s a good choice to stay here for one night, eat, drink and have fun. The next day you can also go to the go-kart track and go back

Pages: [1]
View full version: Clark Angel City Sky Bar Hotel Integrated Hotel, Angeles City, Philippines