Debby Tomlinson Publish time 2024-8-31 18:31

The tallest Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Hong Kong overlooks Hong Kong from the clouds

What kind of experience is it to stay in the world's highest hotel and overlook Hong Kong from above the clouds? The experience is that the scenery is so beautiful, and you can see all the mountains at a glance! This time I went to Hong Kong for a trip, and I happened to check in at the Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, which is known as the "Roof of the World". Before I went, I saw the weather forecast saying that it would rain for a week, which was a bit sad, and I was afraid that I would not be able to see anything after checking in.

Unexpectedly, I was very lucky that day, with extremely high visibility and unbeatable scenery. The real scenery was much more beautiful than p12-13. It was foggy when I checked out the next day, and I experienced the shock of clouds floating under my feet, covering the Victoria Harbour view bit by bit. The experience was directly full!! Share a little bit of the stay experience with everyone~

🏠🏠【Room】
I made a strategy in advance and got the hotel email. After talking, I successfully upgraded the room and booked a corner room. The view is excellent, half of the Victoria Harbour view and half of the city view, which is absolutely beautiful.

🤩🤩【Food】
There is a restaurant in the hotel that has been rated as a Michelin two-star restaurant for more than ten consecutive years. You can use the 100$ gift to directly deduct it. From the taste to the service, there is nothing wrong. Every dish is delicious. I recommend the barbecued pork and shrimp toast. The breakfast restaurant faces the Victoria Harbour view. You need to queue up for the window seat. It is recommended to go early. It is worth queuing for it. The category is quite rich. The salmon bowl and French toast are especially delicious!

💁💁【Facilities + Services】
The facilities and rooms are well maintained. It has been open for more than ten years and is still very good. The front desk can basically speak Mandarin and English, so there is no need to worry about communication problems. The welcome gift is a little lion and a cake, and they also helped us customize the room card in advance~

🔥🔥【Some tips】
1. The hotel can be reached directly by express from Hong Kong Airport. There is a discount for two people to buy tickets at the self-service window, which is super convenient.
2. Elements is really hard to get around. I couldn’t get out on the first day. If you want to get out quickly, remember to find the sign for "Kowloon Station" in the mall and follow it.

Pages: [1]
View full version: The tallest Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Hong Kong overlooks Hong Kong from the clouds