Theodore Newman Publish time 2024-8-31 23:16

Reunification Palace, Pham Ngu Lao Street, Cafe Residence and Saigon Night Market Tour

I spent more than ten hours in two days touring Ho Chi Minh City, including the Reunification Palace, Blue Mountain Square, Pham Ngu Lao Street, Sacred Heart of Jesus Church, Central Post Office, Coffee Apartment, Saigon Night Market, Red Church, Art Museum, People's Committee, Catholic Church. In the evening, I also visited Ho Chi Minh University of Economics. The school is too small. Maybe I didn't find the right path? I waited and entered the school and sat for a while to rest. It is not even one-tenth the size of ordinary universities. Most of the slightly famous attractions in Vietnam are in District 1. Almost all the attractions are within a range of 3 kilometers. I walked to all of them. Living in Pham Ngu Lao Street is very convenient. To go to various attractions, you just need to mark them on the map and follow the route. Except for the Reunification Palace, which cost 40,000 dong, everything else is free. The art museum normally charges an entrance fee, but the staff will not ask you when you enter, but if you take the initiative to buy a ticket in front of her, she will sell it to you.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Reunification Palace, Pham Ngu Lao Street, Cafe Residence and Saigon Night Market Tour