Marsh Haggai Publish time 2024-8-31 23:30

M Social, the Clan Hotel, Marina Bay Sands. Recommended cost-effective hotels in Singapore

I worked as a flight attendant in Singapore for 3 years, so I am pretty well-informed. Unfortunately, I never had the chance to experience a hotel in Singapore! This time, I booked 4 nights in different hotels. Here is the order of check-in for your reference! Attached are some tips for saving money, so save them now.

1.M Social
Price: 1200Β₯ including tax
βœ…Convenient location, within walking distance to Clarke Quay and Boatquay; free phone in the room
❌The room and bed are super small, there is no place to put the suitcase; bring your own conversion plug; facilities are very average
Recommendation index: 🌟🌟

2.the Clan Hotel Singapore
Price: 1500Β₯ including tax
βœ…Great location close to Telok Ayer MRT station and Chinatown; infinity pool can see the whole CBD; room facilities are very new; sockets do not require converters
Recommendation index: 🌟🌟🌟🌟

3.Mondrain Singapore Duxton
Price: 1500Β₯ including tax
βœ…Opened in 2023, everything from the lobby to the interior of the room is super new; it is convenient to go anywhere as it is just outside the tanjong pagar MRT station! The room is very beautiful and quiet; the rooftop bar is also a popular check-in spot; the surrounding area is very suitable for citywalk; the price-performance ratio is very high~
Recommendation index: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

4. Marina Bay Sands Marina Bay Sands Hotel
Price: 4000+
βœ…The infinity pool is super large, beautiful no matter in the morning or at night! The free upgraded room is nearly 100 square meters~The most important point is that you can use the hotel facilities for free before and after checkin! The breakfast is great
❌Did not check in on time
Recommendation index: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Pages: [1]
View full version: M Social, the Clan Hotel, Marina Bay Sands. Recommended cost-effective hotels in Singapore