Aurora Judith Publish time 2024-8-31 23:01

Kokusai-dori Ichiran Ramen set meal🍜. Contains ramen, meat, fungus, seaweed and egg

When traveling to Japan, I always feel like I'm missing something if I don't check out Ichiran Ramen... so I decided to check out Ichiran this time.

Let’s get straight to the conclusion:

1. The address is on Kokusai Street. If you have not checked in to Ichiran Ramen in Japan before, it is still recommended to check in. After all, the taste is really good. If you have checked in at Ichiran in Japan before and found that the queue time here is more than 30 minutes (there will be a sign in the queue area showing the estimated queue time), then I suggest you pass directly. After all, there are still many people on Kokusai Street. Gourmet selection.

2. If you are sure to check in, it is recommended to go shopping in Kokusai Street. After 2pm, you still need to queue, but the queue time will be much shorter, it will take about 15 to 20 minutes.

3. It is recommended to order the signature set meal directly, 1620 yen, which is the No. 1 most popular. Includes ramen noodles, additional meat, fungus, seaweed, and eggs. This saves time. Students who drink can add a dash of Asahi.

4. The dining environment is in a traditional Yilan style, where everyone is in one place and does not disturb each other. When serving food, the waiter opens the curtain directly in front of you. The waiter will only open half of the curtain to serve the meal, so there will be no eye contact between you and the waiter, which is very suitable for i people.

5. For students carrying bags, there is a hook on the wall behind each seat in the dining area. You can hang your bag on the hook behind you, or you can put it directly under your feet.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Kokusai-dori Ichiran Ramen set meal🍜. Contains ramen, meat, fungus, seaweed and egg