admin Publish time 2024-9-1 04:52

Wu's Beef Noodles Restaurant😍, one of the best beef noodles in Beitou, Taipei

There are three big beef noodle restaurants in Taipei Beitou, Wujia, Zhiming, and Sujia. The first two are neighbors and each has its own specialty. Wujia specializes in braised dishes, while Zhiming specializes in stewed dishes. Both have a lot of die-hard fans. This time, I went to Wujia to try their signature beef three-treasure noodles, which are recommended by even the Korean chef Baek Jong-won.

As soon as the three-treasure noodles were served, there were indeed a lot of ingredients, including beef, beef tendon, and beef tripe, and the noodles underneath were almost invisible. Drink the soup first. The brown soup is rich in color and belongs to the heavy flavor school, but it is smooth and not too salty. It feels like it has been boiled for a long time. The noodles are ordinary Yangchun noodles.

Let's take a look at the main character, the three treasures. The beef is not a square and thick piece of meat, but a slightly thick beef tendon slice. Some places have some tender tendons, which are very easy to eat, but some are more chewy. The beef tendons are large and thick, stewed until tender and very easy to eat. The beef tripe is also tender and tasty. After eating the three treasures, the beef tendons and beef tripe are really excellent.

I highly recommend adding sauerkraut. Their sauerkraut is my favorite. I am afraid of eating sauerkraut that is very dry and full of fiber. Wu's sauerkraut is juicy and thick, with a little spicy taste, and it is very tasty when eaten with beef noodles.

Although each noodle dish has its supporters, everyone agrees on the side dishes, that is, Wu's is the winner, with more choices and better taste. Don't waste time here and just order a combination plate, which has chicken wings, braised eggs, dried tofu, kelp, peanuts, pig ears, and so many varieties. It's so happy to eat it with beef noodles. Has anyone tried the other two? I'm curious about which one is the best.

🔸 Beef Three Treasures Noodles (Small) NT$220
🔸 Assorted side dishes NT$130
🏘️ Wu's Beef Noodles
📌 No. 224, Section 1, Central North Road, Beitou District, Taipei City
⏳ Friday~Wednesday 11:00-22:00, closed on Thursday

Pages: [1]
View full version: Wu's Beef Noodles Restaurant😍, one of the best beef noodles in Beitou, Taipei