Lynn Watt Publish time 2024-9-2 06:40

Salosalosutukil restaurant in Mactan, Cebu, highly recommend seafood tofu soup

This is my fourth trip to the Philippines. I am a picky eater and it is difficult to find food that suits my taste. I recommend a few restaurants that I think are good. Figure 1234, Mactan, salosalosutukil restaurant, go in from the small road next to Mactan Shrine, the seafood is fresh and cheap, they will process it for you after you buy it, the fish is so delicious, crabs and seafood can be steamed, just tell them not to put garlic slices, fish is about 300 pesos/kg, small blue crabs are 1200 pesos/kg, and the big ones like the one in Figure 8 are 2200 pesos/kg.

Figure 5678, Mactan, magal restaurant, I ate their seafood tofu soup five or six times in half a month, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, the barbecue and side dishes are also very delicious, much better than those restaurants in Koreatown, Figure 9 is the famous gold mango restaurant, the barbecue is beautifully presented, except for the crab roe noodles which are worth a try, the other dishes are average.

I also recommend Longmen Hotpot in downtown Cebu, which is Sichuan style. A bite of dry sauce will take you back to China. Honglou Hotpot is Taiwanese style, and the price per person is 1,600 pesos. Food and accommodation in the Philippines are not cheap. Remember to bring enough mani when you come to play, buy a phone card in advance (if you don’t have one, don’t buy it at the airport. My boyfriend bought one for 2,000 pesos a month, and later I bought a card for 499 pesos a month with a package) and register for Grab in advance. You can use it to take a taxi when you land. Be sure to download Google Maps when you come here. Well, that’s all for the food section. I wish you all a good time. There are still many islands to visit around Cebu. If you need it, I will write a travel section.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Salosalosutukil restaurant in Mactan, Cebu, highly recommend seafood tofu soup