Ogden Romeo Publish time 2024-9-3 05:03

Warm Up Bar on Nimman Road in Chiang Mai, the favorite bar for young people🎸

You have to experience the local nightlife culture in Chiang Mai at night. I saw this bar by accident. It was very lively. There were so many people. We went a little late, and there were no good seats in the middle. It is recommended that babies who have a schedule to go to the bar at the beginning go early.

This bar is called Warm Up Cafe. It is a leisure place integrating bars, restaurants and nightclubs on Nimman Road in Chiang Mai. It gathers local young and fashionable men and women! You can come here if you want to have a drink and chat, you can come here if you want to dance and watch band live, and you can come here if you want to eat delicious food! Many Thai celebrities will also patronize here! But I don’t know them and haven’t seen them.

I can’t understand the wine menu inside. I have to guess. Which red cup is super large and tastes especially good. It tastes like watermelon. But I forgot what it’s called. The black one with a small cherry stepped on the thunder. It tastes like Chinese medicine. The band inside sang quite well and the atmosphere was very high

Pages: [1]
View full version: Warm Up Bar on Nimman Road in Chiang Mai, the favorite bar for young people🎸