Darren Symons Publish time 2024-9-3 05:01

Northgate Jazz Co-op and Living Machine. Nightlife bars in Chiang Mai's red light district

1.the north gate jazz co-op
A famous local jazz bar near the ancient city. There was no seat left when I arrived at 10pm. There were a lot of people and jazz performances. I saw a video before and the atmosphere was good. But there was no singing. Everyone was playing solo on instruments. It felt a bit dry.

2.do you ever social club
On Nimman Road, there is a DJ and many locals. They mainly play some chill Korean songs. The music taste is very good. It is suitable for friends to come and chat.

3.living machine
A bar I found while strolling around Nimman Road. It is very lively! ! It is mainly young people from Thailand. The shops on the left and right are theirs. They start playing Thai songs at around 10pm. Everyone sings and dances along. The atmosphere is very good~but it closes at 12pm

4.torabarcnx
On Nimman Road, it is a local hip-hop nightclub in Chiang Mai. You have to check your passport and you can't wear slippers. The space is relatively small. The music is some common hip-hop songs. It feels quite standard and it is mainly local people.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Northgate Jazz Co-op and Living Machine. Nightlife bars in Chiang Mai's red light district