Celeste Hume Publish time 2024-9-3 23:35

Bar OWL&ROOSTER in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan, herbal liquor, interesting creations

Bar OWL&ROOSTER is a bar opened by an old friend of mine in Japan, but we met in mainland China. I returned to Shanghai in 2018 to work. At that time, I had just entered society. It can be said that it was the first time I stayed in mainland China for such a long time since I could remember. In order to adapt, I had some pressure in life. It can also be said that I had never seen many things. The first time I used Alipay to rent a house and apply for a bank card and phone card, I had no friends.

By chance, I chatted with a guy at bar No.3 and learned about Saito-san. It was a bar on Nanjing East Road. At that time, I had never seen Japanese people in Shanghai and wanted to experience it. Since then, I often went there for a drink after work. At that time, I was in my early twenties and every day was a challenge. .

So this place I often go to is also a memory of my life. After the COVID-19 pandemic, I returned to Tokyo and accidentally discovered that Saito-san had opened a store in his hometown, Sapporo. It turned out that the one in Shanghai had been closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Almost every winter after that, I would go to Hokkaido and pass by Sapporo to support it. Saito-san is good at herbal wine. I recommend you try it. Bar OWL&ROOSTER.

Bar address: 〒064-0804 4-jo-nishi-5-chome-10, 4th Fujii Building, 6th Floor, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido
Opening hours: 18:00-1:00

Pages: [1]
View full version: Bar OWL&ROOSTER in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan, herbal liquor, interesting creations