Selena Morrison Publish time 2024-9-3 23:44

My first night at Nana in Bangkok, playing pool and drinking at We For You

When I came to Bangkok this time, I originally just wanted to go for a Thai massage and try marijuana. Unexpectedly, at the place where I bought marijuana on the first day, I met a junior boy named JoJo and a freshman boy named Xiao Hu. He was studying in college in Thailand, so my massage trip to Bangkok turned into a nightlife trip. After buying the marijuana, JOJO asked if we wanted to go to the big pool together. Of course I said yes. I wanted to say that playing pool would also be good. As we walked, we came to a place that looked like a bar.

At this time, I thought to myself that what they call pool is played in a place like this. The store we came to is called "We For You" and it is located near NaNa Station. In this way, we each ordered a glass of beer, and JoJo, Xiao Hu and I started our We Foe You trip. At first, Xiao Hu simply asked me if I wanted to play pool. Xiao Hu and I started playing pool, while JoJo was playing some boring games with Mama-san.

I asked Mamasang if I could take a photo of him, and he said I could help him take a more beautiful photo, and finally I got this photo. After beating Xiao Hu in two games of pool, JoJo told me that he wanted to change hands with me. He said that he could no longer resist the temptation of the young lady. I thought, she is just a young lady. I can't resist any temptation! So JoJo went up to play pool instead of me~

When it was me to deal with those bar girls, I started to play boring drinking games with them. But as someone who has been in Taiwan’s nightclubs for many years, of course I wanted to tease the girls, and the girls were not rude. I got excited, and when I started chatting with one of the young ladies named Thao, I asked them some questions and found out that when you sit down, there will be a young lady at each table to accompany you to drink. Guests who come to the bar need to order a glass of wine, which costs about 160 to 200 for a beer (I forgot the actual amount), and they work here without a salary. They only earn 100 yuan if each guest orders a Lady Drink for them. And this young lady named Thao is only a senior this year. She came to work here because she needed to pay for tuition. But out of compassion, after all, they wanted us to order wine for him so they could make money, so I ordered it for him. After a glass of Lady Drink, I talked to her a lot about studying in Thailand, and I even saw his ID card! ! ! (He is really a senior student, haha). Later, after the boss lady knew that I ordered a Lady Drink for Thao, she came to ask me if I would like to order a Lady Drink for him. I just said that anyway, he is willing to let me take his photo, and one cup It’s only 220, okay ~ I’ll order a drink for him too ~

Before he was about to leave, Thao took the initiative to add me to Line and said he could treat me to a late night snack after get off work. I thought, I must be humorous and handsome, so he wanted to treat me to a late night snack. Finally, after JoJo and I sent Xiao Hu home (Xiao Hu’s family is under strict control), we went to Shemei Coffee to explore again. Only then did I know that this was the first time JoJo had entered Shemei Coffee in so many years since she had been in Thailand. Just like that, my first night in Bangkok, JoJo’s first night at Snake Beauty Coffee, is about to begin.

Pages: [1]
View full version: My first night at Nana in Bangkok, playing pool and drinking at We For You