Jacob Byron Publish time 2024-9-4 00:10

Boracay food and prices explained, every restaurant I ate in Boracay was delicious

Many people who have traveled to Boracay in the Philippines told me, "Most of the food there is not tasty." I actually went there and found that every restaurant I ate in Boracay was delicious! So I decided to share it with you.

❤️Red crab Picture 1
There are five golden sand shrimps🦐, each shrimp is very big and the seasoning is also very delicious 680p
Cream garlic crab🦀 280p per 100g. Choose your own crab. The weight is about 700g-1000g. The cream garlic flavor is super fragrant! The crab is very fresh and full of sweetness in the mouth.

🧡Aria Italian Pizza Picture 2
Ordered a salmon pizza 🍕 pumpkin soup 🎃 steak 🥩 chicken salad 🥗
The pizza is super big! The crust is amazing
The salad is refreshing and sour, I like it very much
The steak seasoning is very good, but a plate costs 1900p
The pumpkin soup is very big and delicious

💛Hannah Hotel Buffet Picture 3, 9, 10
1049p per person is a great deal! You can enjoy luxury for only NT$600 per person
There are freshly grilled steaks, crispy pork, roasted chicken, fried crabs, stir-fried crabs, sushi🍣, and the desserts are also amazing
But the best value is that all the chefs will come out to dance at 19:00 in the evening. They are not the kind that dance randomly. They are very cute and happy. It’s fun to go back to cook after dancing
There are also resident singers who can order songs
A very good restaurant experience

💚smooth cafe Picture 4
If you come to Boracay and want to relax, watch the sea, enjoy the air conditioning and eat delicious food
Come to this place!
Banana mochi pancake 375p, chicken cordon bleu 595p, Oreo milkshake 295p, mango smoothie 225p All are very delicious and must order🤣

Jollibee Picture 5
Everyone says this is a must-eat fast food restaurant in the Philippines
As a tourist, I didn’t miss it either
I tried both spicy and non-spicy fried chicken…I think it’s just okay
The seasoning is similar to corn on the cob? I think there are too many delicious fried chickens in Taiwan. Fried chickens in any market are better
However, you can order the mango peach pie😍It’s delicious

💙momo ramen Picture 6
Super delicious seafood ramen 540p
There is a huge shrimp🦐 and many clams🦪 and small crabs🦀
The soup is very fresh and rich. The noodles are cooked just right🍜
The fried cheese steaks ordered by other tables look delicious but I can't eat them

💜Gerry’s Filipino cuisine Picture 7
Grilled squid 🦑625p very very delicious 😋 the sauce is great, grilled just right and very fragrant, a must order for every table
Beef bone and vegetable soup 590p a big pot not bad! A bit like the beef soup in Tainan
Mango smoothie 150p

🤍Cyma Greek Taverna Greek Restaurant Picture 8
Flame 🔥Cheese Flatbread 270p Signature dish must order
Grilled Pork 596p Super large portion cheap and delicious
Grilled Chicken 500p is also good but the pork chop is the best

In summary ~ Boracay is cheap and delicious! And the atmosphere is great. It is a country where you can travel at any time. The total cost of this trip is only NT$30,000 per person, and you can eat and drink to your heart's content and get a massage every day.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Boracay food and prices explained, every restaurant I ate in Boracay was delicious