Channing Curme Publish time 2024-9-3 23:40

Manila Bear Café Afternoon Tea Hipster Shop Commune Super Cute Latte Art CAFE Coffee

Manila Bear Café Afternoon Tea Hipster Shop Commune-MANILA, I really like to walk around every corner of Makati on holidays and find some cute and unique shops. In fact, Manila is not as backward or undeveloped as everyone imagines. I think there are still many unexpected surprise shops here, although no matter which mall I go to, I always go to shops and chain restaurants with high coverage. It really makes me boring. Don’t people here get tired of eating? Even drinking a cup of coffee is Starbucks, which is enough. So I hate drinking chain coffee, it’s nothing but getting tired of it.

I have already drunk those cheap coffees from 711 to Starbucks at work, but coffee beans are not to my taste, I don’t like them very much. I accidentally saw a very hipster shop while walking in Manila’s Korean Street. Commune-MANILA has a lot of desserts and delicacies, and the hand-brewed coffee makes me relax. I feel very relaxed when I smell the rich coffee. And I like the smell of coffee on my body, which is always better than the taste of food.

There are many Koreans in this area, and the coffee is cheap. I ordered a very ordinary latte. But! A super cute little bear came, which was a surprise. My girlfriend wants this kind of place, drinking cute coffee and asking her boyfriend to help take pictures. It's so cute.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Manila Bear Café Afternoon Tea Hipster Shop Commune Super Cute Latte Art CAFE Coffee