Setlla Bobby Publish time 2024-9-4 00:22

Anya Resort Tagaytay Hotel, Tagaytay, Philippines, perfect for a weekend trip from Manila

After being in Manila for a long time, I feel really bored and would die if I stayed at home all the weekends. So during work, I looked for places to have fun and where to stay. I could go for two days and stay in a resort without spending too much money. So I looked around near Tagaytay and saw a pretty good resort. The location was pretty good, and it was very suitable for swimming, drinking juice and beer on vacation even though I couldn't go to the beach, and spend an unforgettable weekend.

Anya Resort Tagaytay Hotel:

Address: Buenavista Hills, Tolentino West, Tagaytay, 4120 Cavite, Philippines
57.03 km from Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL), 1.3 hours by car
4-star hotel in Tagaytay with 3 restaurants, outdoor pool
Telephone: +63 2 657 1640
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Anya Resort & Residences
Twitter: @AnyaResorts
Instagram: @anyaresorttagaytay

In fact, I have been to Tagaytay more than 6 times, so there are really many delicious restaurants around here. I can't help but sigh, why are all the delicious food in Tagaytay? Super beautiful Starbucks/high-end afternoon tea and waffle shop restaurant with a view of the volcano

There are many nice sights to see around Tagaytay. Arriving at Anya Resort Tagaytay, I felt like I was on an island vacation. I was in a great mood. This is the room type from agoda. It is actually very suitable for a couple. It is very beautiful and elegant. If you are interested, you can directly click on the link to book a room.

Such a noble and generous double room - 2 small beds, in fact, this room type is quite suitable for a parent-child room. What a beautiful stepped swimming pool~ You can really have a party in the swimming pool! The welcome drink was great! I already felt like I was in the Maldives. Yes, work is stressful and you need to relax and find a great resort to imagine yourself in the Maldives.

The receptionist introduced the surrounding environment here. There are many cabins. The resort is really beautiful. The room amenities are the part that I value most. In fact, I also love to collect amenities. Of course, I will definitely keep the useful toothbrushes. Then there are the beautiful packaging. After all, I love design. I will love these beautiful packaging.

The resort can also make an appointment for spa, which is so cool~ The teapot in the room is really great. I want to say that you can enjoy the time in the room. The packaging is also very beautiful. Whether it is a cup or a spoon, it has a sense of design. I am a woman who values ​​appearance and design. I am really happy to come here. It is a four-star resort, very noble.

Pineapple sauce and pumpkin. I think breakfast is also an important part of the holiday. It should be paired with a cup of coffee to enjoy the most. I suggest you eat in a restaurant for dinner, but if you have a car, you can go to other restaurants outside. There are many good restaurants around. You can refer to the following link.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Anya Resort Tagaytay Hotel, Tagaytay, Philippines, perfect for a weekend trip from Manila